Johnny benchrest aka the f’n man !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny benchrest aka the f’n man !!!!

Gotta brag on a OG Tbh Gun guy. Me and Mr. Johnny Benchrest got together on a build much thanx to the Cajun. The build was a fast 22 and we had both settled between two round 22-250 ai or the 22 creed. Ultimately we felt like the 22 creed would get the nod so it was chambered. Working with Johnny is supper easy and he’s very willing to take the time to talk over a build. We were on and off the phone for a few weeks about it. I ordered all my parts and they were sent to him turn around was 4 weeks and would of been faster if we didn’t wait for certain things. I’ve had a few custom guns and this is by far the best feeling and machined Gun I’ve ever felt. The man don’t hit Homeruns. He hits grand slams. After going over color schemes I felt like everything is being made fluted with a paintball gun look. We decided to just black it out and boy am I glad I did. The look is slick and CLEAN. This thing should be hell on coyotes. Now to the specs

Remington 700 SA blueprinted and pillar bedded
    Bartlein 26” 1-7.7 twist Vs contour threaded 5/8”-24
    Greyboe terrain stock
    Greyboe dbm
    And a trigger tech set to 1.5#
    A vx6 3/18/44 Tmoa will finish her out.

Even put a little matt Moore catch phrase on her. Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hoyt21; 07-16-2018, 07:56 PM.

Congrats on a fine pew pew

Comment

Nice Rifle, I think the 22 creed is going to be my next build. Let us know how she shoots.

Comment

simplicity at it's finest, and a super nice looking rifle

Johnny knows how to build 'em

Comment

Originally posted by Maxlab View Post
          Nice Rifle, I think the 22 creed is going to be my next build. Let us know how she shoots.
          I was originally going to start with a 62 gr ttsx but I’m going to try the Berger 70’gr first. I’ll be updated as we go

Comment

Rifle looks awesome!!!!

Comment

Great write up. Johnny and Richard are awesome. Crimson Accuracy builds all my rifles.

Comment

Looks great. Can’t wait to see how it shoots!

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                  I was originally going to start with a 62 gr ttsx but I’m going to try the Berger 70’gr first. I’ll be updated as we go
                  Did you go with the 22 creed over the AI because of forming brass?

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                    Did you go with the 22 creed over the AI because of forming brass?
                    It honestly boiled down to the fact that I have about 100 pieces of once fired 6.5 creedmoor that can be sized

Comment

Stole my saying. Booo!!! Lol.

Nice build brother

Comment

Thought I’d up date Gun is shooting in the .1-.25 moa when I do my part with a 75gr eld-m. Have t chronoed but should be in the 3500 FPS range respectfully. 35 rounds down the barrel
                        Attached Files

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Good looking stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy cow that's a group. Congrats on a fine build.

Comment

Working...
                              X