Idiots on Lonestar Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idiots on Lonestar Law

My DVR still has the show recording and i watched one of the new episodes tonight.

Somebody caught a hog in a trap that got stuck and was bleeding. The actually got her out, put in a pen, administered antibiotics, and cut it loose. [emoji2359] How does the state who is supposed to be combating this species allow this to happen? Was it to please the tree huggers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was scratching my head on that one too. It happened near where I hunt. The hog was in the hog trap. That means they were trying to trap hogs. So why get this hog out, then rehabilitate it, and release it. That made no sense to me.

Comment

Trying to give the hog time to mature for the “it needs another year or two” crowd. Lol

Comment

What’s the problem? I trap dozens a year and administer shots to all of them. I’ve never seen one get sick afterwards... so I think it’s working

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          What’s the problem? I trap dozens a year and administer shots to all of them. I’ve never seen one get sick afterwards... so I think it’s working
          Lol

Comment

One thing you can count on and that is East Texas is always going to East Texas.

Comment

TV.. metrosexual in Dallas switches channel as soon as Mike puts the pig down. That’s not what lone star law wants to happen.

Comment

This is what happens when we replace our Game Wardens with Environmental Officers.

Comment

I would have shot it just for tearing the trap up. "We donated the meat to some needy, down on their luck people in the community" would have been an alternative to making the tree huggers happy.

Comment

I thought it was illegal to release once it was trapped? Can only release into another pen or kill? I may be remembering wrong

On edit. Just read up on it. Rule only applies if they are moved to another property. Not same property
                    Last edited by miket; 05-16-2019, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                      My DVR still has the show recording and i watched one of the new episodes tonight.

Somebody caught a hog in a trap that got stuck and was bleeding. The actually got her out, put in a pen, administered antibiotics, and cut it loose. [emoji2359] How does the state who is supposed to be combating this species allow this to happen? Was it to please the tree huggers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Same way with the people on there that want to save the raccoons.

Comment

And the feral cats, and possums

Comment

Maybe they didn't show the implantation of the tracking device to make it a "Judas pig"?

Otherwise I have no idea.

If I catch any they get the same shots as Kyle (post #4) administers and I have had great luck

Comment

What I thought was worse was an episode where the GW telling the guy fishing for crabs with no license. Told him blue crabs had to be 6" tip to tip. It's only 5"....

Comment

It’s on animal planet. They have to show some type of human helping animals with every episode. Now every GW I know gets calls for helping baby birds, lost fawns, and nuisance turtles.

Comment

Working...
                              X