M715 5/4 Kaiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M715 5/4 Kaiser

Bought my next project. Here are some before pics. Don't get impatient I may not get around to this for a while yet.

How cool is that?

Comment

I am 100% jealous

Comment

Now that is super cool! I demand that you do a DIY when you get to working on it, so that I can live vicariously through you.

Comment

Very nice. Plenty of work there.

What all do you have in mind for it?

Comment

Thanks. Not sure yet where I'll go with the project. Someone had stripped many of the good bits off it before I got it. I bought another complete motor and a whole new dash with instruments. Not sure if i'll be able to source an original tailgate for it,
            I may take it back to an olive drab.

Comment

Awesome truck!

Comment

Freaking cool

Comment

Awesome you didn’t pick it up on the south side of Waxahachie did ya?

Comment

Nope I bought it from my pastor. He bought it a year of so ago but I don't know where he got it.

Comment

So did the Mustang sell? Tuck looks like it would make a good hunting truck.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                        So did the Mustang sell? Tuck looks like it would make a good hunting truck.
                        It did. eBay to a guy in SD

Comment

That’s going to be one sweet rig!

Comment

Don’t plan on setting any speed records with it. We had one as a brush truck ... my local fire Dept. It was comical going to a fire. Everybody and their dog would pass you. It would only go about 55 mph. Good luck on the project.

Comment

Love those M715's I had 4 of them and sold them all(was planning on keeping one). Bought them at a GA DNR auction cheap.

Tailgates are hard to find. I called the fire department one of mine came from and spoke to the chief(we had worked together on the Atlanta Fire Department). Come to find out, they had the tailgate at the firehouse and I went and got it.

The make great projects because most of them are rust free from sitting in the firehouse for 50 years.

I saw two at an auction last week. It was in CA or I would have bought one.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X