SaltwaterSlick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SaltwaterSlick

Your prayers you send are genuine and heart felt. I always enjoy reading your prayers that you send out to those in need. Thanks for doing what you do.

Charlie's prayers always bring tears to my eyes and make me want to sing, "We are standing on Holy Ground!" I feel it a blessing and an honor that he has gone to the Lord on my behalf before.

Comment

Amen to that. He always finds the perfect words.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

St. Charlie is great people as he an I have broken bread together

as genuine as they come, he makes other people around him better

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          St. Charlie is great people as he an I have broken bread together

as genuine as they come, he makes other people around him better
          Amen

Comment

I agree with the above and can say he'd make any campfire better.

Hunting the ranch where lonesome dove was filmed puts in the bonus as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen to that! He's a good man!!!

Comment

Couldn't agree more! I often find myself looking for his post in threads that are asking for prayers so I recite the prayer that he has already created

Comment

x7 or is it 77? Charlie, you are blessing to many of us and so faithful to stand in the gap for us whenever needed - thank you friend for being one of His faithful servants always!

Brian

Comment

Couldn't agree more. I specifically remember the comfort your words and prayers brought me as I prepared for surgery on a possible tumor. I for one appreciate the sincerity and thought you put into your prayers. It was just what I needed in one of the scariest times of my life. Anytime I'm viewing a prayer request thread now I look for your wisdom and words.

This site is full of solid christian people and I am always humbled by the prayers and support that is spoken on my behalf and others. It is one of the main reasons I joined. Thank you saltwater slick and every other fine christian role model on this site!!

Comment

I’ve been on the receiving end of prayers from Charlie and he and I share a common bond. I think Charlie is about as genuine as you will fine. I’ve seen him take the hard road with folks when warranted and not exactly sugar coat things. Is he compassionate? Yes, but don’t mistake his kindness for weakness.

IMO, the world sure needs more of these type people.

Comment

Thank you folks for the kind words, but for me it is just my way of fulfilling the commitment I make when I agree to pray... I used to post up "prayers up" or something similar and with the full intent of doing so only too often to forget, or "life happens" and I don't do it... I figure, if I take the time to actually write out the prayer and send it, it is sent... I also firmly believe in the power of prayer. We don't always get the answer we seek, but those are our thoughts and desires... sometimes they line up with God's and sometimes they don't... He ALWAYS answers! He has three basic answers... yes, no and wait... I trust in all three answers... I don't always understand or agree with them, but that's not for me. That's for God. One other thing I also firmly believe that I have shared with many, and that is indeed God answers prayers, and I believe the more detailed we can get with our prayers and petitions, the more detailed He can and does answer them.

Again, thank you all for the kind words. I am just His servant, simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Thank you folks for the kind words, but for me it is just my way of fulfilling the commitment I make when I agree to pray... I used to post up "prayers up" or something similar and with the full intent of doing so only too often to forget, or "life happens" and I don't do it... I figure, if I take the time to actually write out the prayer and send it, it is sent... I also firmly believe in the power of prayer. We don't always get the answer we seek, but those are our thoughts and desires... sometimes they line up with God's and sometimes they don't... He ALWAYS answers! He has three basic answers... yes, no and wait... I trust in all three answers... I don't always understand or agree with them, but that's not for me. That's for God. One other thing I also firmly believe that I have shared with many, and that is indeed God answers prayers, and I believe the more detailed we can get with our prayers and petitions, the more detailed He can and does answer them.

Again, thank you all for the kind words. I am just His servant, simple as that.
                            Word well spoken ,Thank you Sir. God Bless!

Comment

You are gifted in your ability to pray with conviction and beauty of prayer

Comment

Working...
                              X