No announcement yet.

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why there have only been two posts today on here.

Comment

About bringing dogs to MX, I understand it is two dogs per man. I always carry current shot records but have never been asked to produce them.

I will never forget I was bringing a pitbul puppy across. I had trained the dog to lie down on the floor in the back seat of my truck. I got the red light. This dog was a puppy and had a gentile disposition but looked like he would eat your hand off. I remember thinking this might go bad. The guy went to open the console compartment between the seats. He looked at the dog the dog looked at him. And nothing... He continued to search my truck and I was off. His name is Che (after the Cuban revolutionary). I later gave the dog to a good home.

PS. Still waiting for my cowboy to text me the rain report.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by La Calavera View Post

Comment

Originally posted by La Calavera View Post

Lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1426203373113.png
Views:	1
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	24368668

Sleeping

Comment

Originally posted by Coahuila View Post
              About bringing dogs to MX, I understand it is two dogs per man. I always carry current shot records but have never been asked to produce them.

I will never forget I was bringing a pitbul puppy across. I had trained the dog to lie down on the floor in the back seat of my truck. I got the red light. This dog was a puppy and had a gentile disposition but looked like he would eat your hand off. I remember thinking this might go bad. The guy went to open the console compartment between the seats. He looked at the dog the dog looked at him. And nothing... He continued to search my truck and I was off. His name is Che (after the Cuban revolutionary). I later gave the dog to a good home.

PS. Still waiting for my cowboy to text me the rain report.
              I remember those rock roads from when we hunted by your ranch they sure did a job on my hunting truck.My brains would be jarred out by the time we made it to our camp.Pretty country though.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
                I remember those rock roads from when we hunted by your ranch they sure did a job on my hunting truck.My brains would be jarred out by the time we made it to our camp.Pretty country though.
                Yup beautiful ranch! Crazy county back there!

Comment

We have two hunters heading down this weekend,Greg and ,jimmy.Hope they have a good trip.Should be adding two more protein feeders. Good news for some deer.Hope to get good report monday

Comment

We have two hunters heading down this weekend,Greg and ,jimmy.Hope they have a good trip.Should be adding two more protein feeders. Good news for some deer.Hope to get good report monday
                    Yup ....please update! I'm headed down Monday to try and beat the rain and put up some feeders and stands on the other ranch. Bo and Bill will be rolling as well.

Comment

Now I understand what happened.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Yup ....please update! I'm headed down Monday to try and beat the rain and put up some feeders and stands on the other ranch. Bo and Bill will be rolling as well.
                          its gonna get sloppy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
                            its gonna get sloppy!!!
                            Yup gonna be nasty!

Comment

Originally posted by TLM1972 View Post

I hope it's telling the truth!!!

Comment

We are heading down this weekend. Where is a good place to get protein? We usually get corn in Pedras at the Co OP. Do yall know if they sell protein also?

Comment

Working...
                                X