Andre Johnson released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
    Would like to see him in New England with Brady throwing him the ball.He deserves a chance at a Super Bowl IMO.
    No one wants that!!!!! To hell with Brady and the New England patriots!!!

Comment

Ya I agree fellas Dez caught that ball.

Comment

Agree with frazzee3200. Go cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          Homer here, Andre could have been one of the greats I think. He played his entire career with Carr and Schaub and still was regarded as one of the best every year.

I agree 100% and no doubt he's a stud! Just funny that he was compared to Emmitt Smith although I know he was talking about leaving the Cowboys and playing for another team to end his career!

I do t know why Houston doesn't just go get a QB to play now and draft and young stud for the future. It's seems they have a fascination with first round DE's!!!!!! I'm a Cowboy fan first and Houston fan second!

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          Yea it's a shame he wasn't a cowboy. He could of won...uh...um...uh...
          Yep, he wouldn't have won crap there either

No doubt! However if by some crazy chance he goes there now he sure has a chance if we can sure up the defense this off season!!!

Go Cowboys and Go Texans!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
            Would like to see him in New England with Brady throwing him the ball.He deserves a chance at a Super Bowl IMO.
            I have to agree......this would be his best chance at a Super Bowl imo.

Comment

I love my Cowboys, but I liked Andre even as a Texan. Same goes for J.J. I want the guys who go out there and bust their butts, despite how much they are making and want to win. Hope he gets a ring.

Comment

Wish him the best of luck where ever he ends up.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  I wish he would've been released/traded to a good team several years ago. He deserves better than the Texans. He deserves to be a Cowboy
                  I couldn't agree more

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Because the Cowboys were so much better during that time? Good grief.
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                      Kind of like Earl Campbell, Hakeem Olajuwon, Elvin Hayes, Jeff Bagwell, and I'm sure I missed quiet a few more

And I'm a Houston fan not Dallas
                      Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Randy Moss

Comment

Working...
                      X