Clear All

I bet they don’t do that again...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
      I bet they don’t do that again...
      In that local of the world it should have never happened
      Crazy that they stored that stuff in downtown

Comment

anyone see that flash right before the big blast, kinda looks like steam? But it looks like it comes from the sky to the right.

im seeing things and not trying to stoke any dumb idea. Are there any ex military folk that have expertise can comment?

Comment

i've watched a few more angles and dont see what i am trying to describe. was only in one video shot from the sea side

Comment

I'm not a conspiracy guy, but....

Storing 7200 Tons of ANYTHING for 6 years in a port warehouse makes ZERO sense. Logistically, 7200 Tons of liquid (I'm assuming AN is commonly used in liquid form) takes up a heck of a lot of space. That kind of space in a modern port that close to the harbor is very VALUABLE space, and that warehouse is not that big. Not to mention the value of that product to be setting that long....

It seems to me it was there for a reason, confiscated or not, it had another purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Storing 7200 Tons of ANYTHING for 6 years in a port warehouse makes ZERO sense. Logistically, 7200 Tons of liquid (I'm assuming AN is commonly used in liquid form) takes up a heck of a lot of space. That kind of space in a modern port that close to the harbor is very VALUABLE space, and that warehouse is not that big. Not to mention the value of that product to be setting that long....

It seems to me it was there for a reason, confiscated or not, it had another purpose.
              Port authority seizes a cargo. Cargo owner then tries to get it released, which if it were a foreign entity to Lebanon may not have had the resources to deal with the govt red tape. The port authority can’t do anything with it because the cargo owner could file a claim against them for loss of value while trying to navigate the regulatory requirements. Nobody's really making any of it a priority, and then boom goes the dynamite.

Comment

I am betting it was in prill form not liquid. If some diesel was in it , the blast would
                Of been much much worse. It takes a lot to detonate dry AN and when it does , it is much slower burning then when it is mixed correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  Port authority seizes a cargo. Cargo owner then tries to get it released, which if it were a foreign entity to Lebanon may not have had the resources to deal with the govt red tape. The port authority can’t do anything with it because the cargo owner could file a claim against them for loss of value while trying to navigate the regulatory requirements. Nobody's really making any of it a priority, and then boom goes the dynamite.
                  Finally someone who gets it
                  Court red tape and international law , we have NYC , Miami , Houston, Long Beach full of confiscation warehouses containing who knows what

Comment

Pretty much my thoughts. Probably a stockpile for Hamas to draw from in making their explosives. Also think Israel would have no hesitation in getting rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      Finally someone who gets it
                      Court red tape and international law , we have NYC , Miami , Houston, Long Beach full of confiscation warehouses containing who knows what

None of which are in a ****hole country, controlled largely by a terrorist organization, being used to import weapons for other similar other ****hole terrorist countries....at least not yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                        Counterfeit Bugle Boy jeans

Comment

None of which are in a ****hole country, controlled largely by a terrorist organization, being used to import weapons for other similar other ****hole terrorist countries....at least not yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Yep at least the USA has a SIDA card requirement to enter shipping ports and air freight centers

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                            Pretty big assumption. Maybe the grain elevator is there because it's a shipping port and they ship grain...
                            What I am saying, is they probably chose that particular whare house, because the grain elevator was next to it. They knew the volume of ammo or weapons, they needed to store. They probably has a pretty good idea of the amount of damage that would occur, if that ammo went off. Then they wanted the ammo near a port, because it was getting shipped to them on ships, they may have been shipping large volumes out. They could have chosen some of those other whare house, but where they are located, if there was a explosion, there would be a lot more civilian damage. If the put the stuff in the building they put it in, the grain elevator, would cut down on damage.
                            Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 08-05-2020, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Counterfeit Bugle Boy jeans
                              Fake Rolex’s and toys painted with lead paint, blowup dolls with toxic wigs, ect

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                                What I am saying, is they probably chose that particular whare house, because the grain elevator was next to it. They knew the volume of ammo or weapons, they needed to store. They probably has a pretty good idea of the amount of damage that would occur, if that ammo went off. Then they wanted the ammo near a port, because it was getting shipped to them on ships, they may have been shipping large volumes out. They could have chosen some of those other whare house, but where they are located, if there was a explosion, there would be a lot more civilian damage. If the put the stuff in the building they put it in, the grain elevator, would cut down on damage.

Your implication was clear the first time

Comment

Working...
                                X