Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I hear all....I just want Normal Again...NOT NEW Normal... Just Normal

Comment

All the vendors should just have some blow out sales on line save them traveling all across the state pulling trailers with there stuff. Just a thought for y’all that have booths there ! I mean if they cancel it that is .

Comment

With the internet and facebook I really don't know why these things are still popular. They one they had in corpus 2 years ago was a joke and poorly ran. When I was a kid I really liked going to the one in San Antonio.

Comment

Probably be cancelled

Comment

Let’s stage a protest... call it the hunters extravaganza.

They won’t shut that down.

Comment

No way it's gonna happen

Comment

The year I shoot a monster buck that could win me the best in show ends up being the year that they probably cancel it. yep, sounds about right.

Comment

I doubt it will happen. With all the uncertainty and perceived risk I imagine many of the vendors will bow out. Once news of this gets out...that it’s going to be an “abbreviated” show at best, I bet TTHA pulls the plug altogether.

Comment

How About This Thought.....STOP THE TESTING. So help me out here. Someone wakes up feeling not up to par. Get dressed, drive their car to a non doctor testing site and wait many hours to be tested for the Chinese Flu. Why? Positive or Negative they can’t do anything for you. Maybe Fluids, Mamas Chicken Soup, Rest will help. Gets worse, go to the ER. Come on Sheep. Wake Up.

Never before in past viruses this have we ever had a Government Testing push.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                      All the vendors should just have some blow out sales on line save them traveling all across the state pulling trailers with there stuff. Just a thought for y’all that have booths there ! I mean if they cancel it that is .
                      Originally posted by MAP View Post
                      With the internet and facebook I really don't know why these things are still popular. They one they had in corpus 2 years ago was a joke and poorly ran. When I was a kid I really liked going to the one in San Antonio.
                      The whole point of the shows for us is to reach people we don't reach online and/or to let them see the product in person.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                        The whole point of the shows for us is to reach people we don't reach online and/or to let them see the product in person.
                        While folks here get it, my product is one that really requires a good demonstration for most people. I will have to up my social media game if they don’t happen but it won’t begin to fill the void.

Comment

If that nutty Harris County judge finds out she will do everything possible to screw it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                            While folks here get it, my product is one that really requires a good demonstration for most people. I will have to up my social media game if they don’t happen but it won’t begin to fill the void.
                            And a Great Product it is......

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                              And a Great Product it is......
                              Thanks

Comment

I think Abbot said no gatherings over 100 people.

Comment

Working...
                                X