This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Therein lies the relevancy...will it be a distraction to the team?
    I doubt they care that much. Moms of recruits won't like it much though.

Comment

Will be in Stillwater to watch the Pokes vs. Mountaineers. Go Pokes!

Comment

Recruits are not as invested as us fans are. They don't react to wins or losses like we do. Some parents may bring it up to Herman, but there is enough to spin it in their favor.

The people that this matters to the most are just those looking to clown on Texas and Herman.

Comment

Originally posted by Fig View Post
          Will be in Stillwater to watch the Pokes vs. Mountaineers. Go Pokes!
          Lets go Pokes! They are playing better and catch match WVU offense. I hope they pull off the upset.

Comment

If they can match their output for Texas and OU, should be a good game.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

Texas by a touchdown this week over Iowa State unless the Iowa State recruiting girl comes to town and provides a distraction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                He sure wasn't saying that at the start of the season with the Urban Meyer crap...

Nothing to see here...move along
                I am pretty sure I have said "nothing to do with football" on all of these matters.

Go find where I said otherwise...…..

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Lets go Pokes! They are playing better and catch match WVU offense. I hope they pull off the upset.
                  Ummmmm, you want OU to win the conference?

I want WVU to win out, opening the door for Texas.

Comment

Big game Saturday night in Austin. Lets see if our defense can do enough to win. I'm still liking what I'm seeing from our Soph. QB and offense. I might keep Sams Avatar all season. Defense is pitiful, I certainly didn't expect this much of a drop-off this year. I know we lost a few good players but dang. LB's are slow and non-present, DL is inconsistent, secondary is green, Boyd is jeckell and hide, a lot more hide lately. Probably no vast improvements till 2019 on that side.

But hey! 9-3 or 8-4 is obtainable and would be a huge step in the right direction!

Comment

Hook'em

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

Is there QB out? I went to look at the lines for the week and didn't see Ags vs UAB listed.

I just heard that may be the reason for no line. Not sure. I may revise my score prediction if true.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 11-12-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Hook'em Horns

Comment

The good ole SEC Bye week in November. Everyone else is beating up each other in conference and they all slide through the weekend with a win and move up the polls.

We could lose. I’m not looking past them that’s for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I would like to be in the Horns locker room this morning to hear how, or if, Herman addresses the asian masseuse, and strippers'n blow, allegations with the team....could be awkward. Could help with recruits though.

Sign me up Coach! Put me in the game! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                What are the chances we stick to football here? Start another thread in the political forumn for the personal life hooker/adultry stuff.

One thing is for certain...the game in Austin will be close and exciting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                urban meyer got his own thread right here. now IF someone mans up and makes a thread, it needs to be in the DIY forum?

i noticed the meyer thread lost steam after everyone realized herman was there all along.

now its, recruits wont care. it wont affect the team, the recruits might like it, and other delusion.

its a campfire thread, or nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X