No announcement yet.

Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a serious note, wth happens when this mob reaches the border!? This is. Going to be a **** show!

Comment

When’s the patriot caravan going to arrive at the border to keep them out. Wouldn't that be something.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        George Soros has done plenty enough to be tried/convicted on treason for trying to overthrow the U.S. Government and plenty guilty enough for hangin'!! Should have all his assets seized and added to the gubment coffers...
        I agree 100% and everyone of his Charities should be shut down.

Also if the Military is deployed give them **** authority to arrest and detain. Charge these illegals on war criminals under foreign invaders. If they get vilolent and start to riot give the military and BP agents the order to engage and use deadly force if nessecary . We have to stop this crap.
        Last edited by BrandonA; 10-22-2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
          When’s the patriot caravan going to arrive at the border to keep them out. Wouldn't that be something.
          What's a patriot caravan gonna do? Hold signs up and tell them to go home? Can't use force and most likely we would be the ones arrested. Those illegals will get let in. Our Caravan is going to the voting booth. Until we elect officials with balls to get tough on border security nothing will change , just get worse
          Last edited by BrandonA; 10-22-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Really?! How in the hell is that ladder even attached? And where is it going to/coming from? CNN just keeps getting more ridiculous.
            There is a caravan walking the ladder across the bottom of the river

Comment

Migrant Caravan

Ridiculous!!! If they reach our border, will most likely be commifornia. BO and military will have to deal with them plus liberals on our side as well I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                Ridiculous!!! If they reach our border, will most likely be commifornia. BO and military will have to deal with them plus liberals on our side as well I bet.

4000-5000 people won't make us Californa. It continues to set a precendce of tolerance and turning our head. We have to stop it at the booth. I hope Trump has given our military the authority to act and detain not just observe and report. That doesn't really do jack ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  4000-5000 people won't make us Californa. It continues to set a precendce of tolerance and turning our head. We have to stop it at the booth. I hope Trump has given our military the authority to act and detain not just observe and report. That doesn't really do jack ****.

I ment then making it to California, not to Texas. But yup, I totally agree with ya.

Comment

Caravan my eye. IT'S A **** INVASION!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      What's a patriot caravan gonna do? Hold signs up and tell them to go home? Can't use force and most likely we would be the ones arrested. Those illegals will get let in. Our Caravan is going to the voting booth. Until we elect officials with balls to get tough on border security nothing will change , just get worse
                      If we let them in the next group will be 10k people.

Comment

Maybe a couple dozen Longbows strafing the river with miniguns and 40mm grenades as a show of force might send a message. Our military needs some range practice ever so often. Then back it up with fire for effect if necessary.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out the ladder picture...

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                            I'm still trying to figure out the ladder picture...
                            LOL Good luck. Let me know when you figure it out.

If you do then maybe you can figure out why liberals are so stupid next.

Comment

This caravan is an invasion pure and simple.

I remember taking this oath in February 1966.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I have never rescinded this oath.

A soldier's mission is to defeat the enemy by means of fire and maneuver in order to destroy or capture him, or to repel his assault with fire, close combat, and counterattack.

There are millions more like me. Old and disgruntled crusty old vets that don't appreciate what is being done to our country. I am no longer agile and fleet of foot but I can still see very well and my trigger finger is good, I'm not recoil sensitive and I can still hit a man sized silhouette with open sights at 500 meters.

Comment

Originally posted by man View Post
                                i don't even know what to make of that cnn photoshop
                                fify

Comment

Working...
                                X