Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won the 6 month long TBH biggest loser contest !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just won the 6 month long TBH biggest loser contest !!!

I just won the 6 month long TBH biggest loser contest that started in January!!! I want to thank and show appreciation to Todd (Bonedigger), & Rick for all the work in setting up the contest and running it. I also want to thank mdnabors, travisd993, duckmanep, coack k, flyin7, btguard, and all the rest of the guys that entered for the encouragement and motivation throughout the contest. TBH people are the best and always have been.
    I started my attempt on here to lose weight in Jan of this year. Failed miserably on low calories and boot camp workouts for first 2 months. To be honest they would have worked if I had more time and self control. It simply was not a lifestyle I could sustain so why even bother. I started to give up and just resign to being fat which was very depressing for me. I did this TBH contest a couple years back and didn’t even finish a month... 2 months into this and I was at the bottom of the pack and about to quit. The only people I knew who had lost weight and kept it off was one guy who had a surgery so I was mentally starting to prepare for that. As a very last ditch effort I started a fasting lifestyle in March that I thought wouldn’t work. 1 week in I had more energy and more clarity than when I ate 3 meals a day plus snacks so I knew I was on to something special. I knew 1 week into this healthy lifestyle that I would lose over 100 lbs doing this and would never gain it back. What I like most about it is that it’s simple, free, and it saves me time & money. I don’t even have to work out unless I want to but I’ve got so much energy that I’ve got to spend it doing something. I make sure and do all the workouts with both my kids soccer teams I coach. It’s to the point that everyone in my daily life is asking me what I’m doing. They see the energy, focus, and of course the weight loss. Lots of friends and family are doing this with me now. My wife is down 9 Lbs in a week and a half. My brother is down 30 LBS in a couple weeks (he lost 17 lbs his first week doing this) He’s prepping for an elk hunt and a fishing trip. My friend at work is down over 20 lbs ‪in 2 weeks‬. Multiple other friends and family with results like this. Even my mom is down almost 20 lbs now. Below is the link to the you tube channel I created with all the extra time and energy I have now. I was spending hours explaining so I just created some videos. Also a toastmasters group I’m a part of has given me a project to create a youtube channel so here it is. Cut me some slack because it’s the first you tubes I’ve ever done.

Here’s the Fbook group I created to share info and encourage. I post all the videos on here. Please Join!!!
    This group is for anyone interested in a #performance #fasting focused #lifestyle. To learn how to #Fast for #WeightLoss and #Health. #FastedLIfe.

YouTube Channel Link: Please Subscribe!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLd...g4GgokeH68tJ_Q

Instagram handle
    @TheRichLifeCoach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats on an amazing journey and a fantastic weight loss!

Comment

Geez! Congrats man! What’s the details on the fasting?

Comment

That’s awesome! Bet you feel like new man!

Comment

Great job

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
            Join the fbook group I posted above where I post all the details of my lifestyle.

Comment

nice job. I am right in that same boat you were in in January. I am 295 and have gained and lost the same 30 pounds for the past 5 years. I am to the point I want to make the type of change you have done.

congrats again

Comment

Good job bud.

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      Congrats on an amazing journey and a fantastic weight loss!
                      Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
                      Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
                      That’s awesome! Bet you feel like new man!
                      Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                      Great job
                      Thanks!!! I do feel like a new person!

Comment

Wow, big accomplishment. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by recar View Post
                          nice job. I am right in that same boat you were in in January. I am 295 and have gained and lost the same 30 pounds for the past 5 years. I am to the point I want to make the type of change you have done.

congrats again
                          You can do it brother! I'm working with a guy right now that's going to lose over 50 lbs this month! Add yourself to the fbook group and get going!!

Comment

Way to go man !! Awesome results. I started intermittent fasting on Sunday.

Comment

Stunning.... congrats sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X