This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Not at all. The fans on TBH don't do the pre season rankings. Has their EVER been a year where the entire pre season ranking was dead on and no teams EVER fell out of the rankings? None climbed higher than the initial rankings?

Furthermore.....what is a 23-25th ranked teams record at the EOY? 9-4? So a 2 game improvement is not possible?
    Your right my post really didn't go with what he was saying, two different things. But I bet you can go back and look at last years threads from weeks where Texas had close losses and see the same **** from Texas fans. Texas was riding the new coach wave and looking for any improvement just like we are.

But yea since you asked I think 9-4 is a stretch for your sips this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Not at all. The fans on TBH don't do the pre season rankings. Has their EVER been a year where the entire pre season ranking was dead on and no teams EVER fell out of the rankings? None climbed higher than the initial rankings?

Furthermore.....what is a 23-25th ranked teams record at the EOY? 9-4? So a 2 game improvement is not possible?
      Well that's what they have been thinking the last few years. Hasn't happen yet.

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 3

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        Kind of like Texas being ranked to start 2018 after going 7-5 for a strong 6th place finish in the mighty big 12-2 last year.....

4th your math sucks, lol. Loser pecking order.

7-6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Chad C; 09-14-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 3

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
          Well that's what they have been thinking the last few years. Hasn't happen yet.

For Bob, It has been: next year is our year my entire lifetime plus 30 years. Put your Kaepernick jersey on and just do it....already!

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Last edited by Chad C; 09-14-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Comment

Your right my post really didn't go with what he was saying, two different things. But I bet you can go back and look at last years threads from weeks where Texas had close losses and see the same **** from Texas fans. Texas was riding the new coach wave and looking for any improvement just like we are.

No it really didn't have much to do with what I said but that's typical. There's a difference between self proclaimed and what the media claims. Let me know if you find any Horns fans claiming their a top 5 team after a loss

I'll give it to you y'all played a hell of a game and looks like y'all might out together a good season. I remember a few seasons starting off the same only to end up in the middle of the pack like you were talking crap about Texas doing.

I agree with you on 9-4 being a bit of a stretch for the Horns this season after what we have seen so far.
              Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 09-14-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                4th your math sucks, lol. Loser pecking order.

7-6

Ok 4 way tie for 4th....I don’t know what your head to head with those other 3 teams was but you lost to Iowa St for sure so maybe I’ll give you 5th. But yes still losers like us.

Comment

Ok 4 way tie for 4th....I don’t know what your head to head with those other 3 teams was but you lost to Iowa St for sure so maybe I’ll give you 5th. But yes still losers like us.

They beat ISU. Lost to OU, TCU, OSU and Tech.

Comment

How sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      How sure?
                      Lol aggy being aggy

Comment

Surprisingly we beat all of the teams we tied for 4th....but then sharted the bed against Tech..

ISU, KSU and West Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          Just walked put of the mountains and saw the score, nothing else.
                          Should I be happy or sad?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Neither. The aggies played well and almost got an early season home game upset.

Now you know what they are capable of, if they can repeat that performance against bama on the road then be happy.

Comment

Go look back at the USC game from last year. On the road, late game, good opponent, and freshman QB and almost came out with a win. Would be a good comparison if you care.

I think most Horn fans are saying 7 or 8 wins with +1 opportunity in bowl game. That's an improvement from last year. Haven't really seen evidence of it yet but should soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                              I hope you are wrong on all accounts:
                              Buckeyes 21
                              Horned Frogs 31

USC 16
                              Horns 17

LSU 23
                              Auburn 17
                              Buckeyes 54
                              TCU 10

LSU 24