This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    I’d love to see the upset but don’t think it’s possible. TCU loses the battle in the trenches and the young QB makes too many mistakes. 34-17 tOSU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is possible. Is that when I get to start crowing about the program being on an upward trajectory after a loss to a top 5 team?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      This is possible. Is that when I get to start crowing about the program being on an upward trajectory after a loss to a top 5 team?

You can crow twice as hard when you lose to the same top 5 team...twice!!![emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
        You can crow twice as hard when you lose to the same top 5 team...twice!!![emoji6]
        As long as I know the protocol

Comment

Horned Frogs 17
          Buckeyes 42

Horns 3
          USC 0

Auburn 27
          LSU 17

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            Horned Frogs 17
            Buckeyes 42

Horns 3
            USC 0

Auburn 27
            LSU 17

You forgot A&M dominates ULM, Mond for Heisman, and Jimbo for President

Comment

I think Texas pulls one off tomorrow. Sam has had the big game experience and JT Daniels has not. Texas is playing at home against a struggling USC teams. Good luck horns.

Comment

And richest program in America......

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                  I think Texas pulls one off tomorrow. Sam has had the big game experience and JT Daniels has not. Texas is playing at home against a struggling USC teams. Good luck horns.
                  Oh they’ll pull one off alright.....

Comment

This guy gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      This guy gets it.
                      Yep, I cracked the code. Get as much possible hype and mileage out of a 'signature' loss as you can.

Comment

Yep, I cracked the code. Get as much possible hype and mileage out of a 'signature' loss as you can.
                        Absolutely. The media and analysts agree with you. Program took a major step forward. Do WRTS again? We’ll know soon enough with frogs and sips likely taking Ls this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          Absolutely. The media and analysts agree with you. Program took a major step forward. Do WRTS again? We’ll know soon enough with frogs and sips likely taking Ls this weekend.
                          facepalm

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 3

If this where I come in and claim a moral win and beat my chest for my team being on in prime time versus being lost in the mix on a conference channel?[emoji23][emoji23]

Serious question? How does Texas list that on their wall?[emoji13][emoji23]
                            Last edited by Smart; 09-14-2018, 07:22 AM.

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 3

facepalm

If you would quit quoting him the rest of us wouldn’t have to facepalm with you[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Two formerly great programs who still have a lot of fans will draw a lot of eyes.

Nothing like the Aggies/Clemson game last week, but for this weekend of football it will be a pretty good draw.

It's a 'game in name only', seeing as the neither the winner nor the looser will make any noise this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X