X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week is dragginggggg............

Comment

From watching Hermann's pressers, he has no confidence. A head coach must be a leader and make the players believe that they can win and I am not sure that he can do that at this time. I think this is the primary reasons it is so important to have Sam Ehlinger at QB. Sam is a confident leader that bleeds orange and while he makes some mistakes, coaches need to let Sam be Sam. The kid is a winner. #26 looks really good and I hope that he returns shortly.
      Adios,
      gary

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        Messes up our SOS . . lol
        Huh? TCU and BU being the best programs in the state for 6-8 years messes up your SOS? I disagree......its the 3 D2 teams on your sos.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
          Good thing we have 3+ years to continue to try and capitalize while Herman continues to coach in Austin . I will take the odds that Jimbo is able to do what our other coaches couldn’t.
          All speculation. We are merely 2 games into the season.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
            I’ll probably get slaughtered but what the heck. I’m an LSU fan graduated from UTSA so partial to UT but like A&M as well. I like Tom Herman & saw some of his press conference today & something isn’t right. I think they have good talent but there’s a disconnect in the coaching. A&M may do some things this year that may surprise some folks(I just hope that doesn’t mean beating LSU). Back to UT if the players are ready & the coaches get it together they beat USC. A&M will be fine... LSU well we will find out! Geaux Tigers!
            The disconnect that isn't admitted is the inflated rankings given to UT each year for being UT. I am talking about Recruiting class and Pre-season. Strong never had bad recruiting classes and both of Herman's classes were praised by the Orange. Now that its production time, these recruiting classes are falling short. Some is coaching but its mostly talent. Beating Tulsa by a TD is embarrassing for a school with UT's "clout". They get another cupcake this week, USC, a program which ironically is in a similar circumstance as UT. Overrated Recruiting and Pre-season rankings. UT should win imo.

aTm's talent and depth have finally made SEC status although a few injuries could change that. Mond has also shown much more than I ever anticipated watching him last year. They will be a fun wild card to watch the rest of the season.

LSU has NC level talent again this season. Curious to see if they can turn the corner offensively once they play the big boys in the SEC.

Comment

Does Texas win? Who knows. They won't be able to run the ball VS USC, so that means passing, and passing is bad. USC 27- Texas 17. Ags and TCU win. OU, OK ST, Kansas ST, Tech, West Virginia, and Kansas all win.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                Does Texas win? Who knows. They won't be able to run the ball VS USC, so that means passing, and passing is bad. USC 27- Texas 17. Ags and TCU win. OU, OK ST, Kansas ST, Tech, West Virginia, and Kansas all win.
                West Virginia is cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  West Virginia is cancelled
                  NCST is lucky, lol

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                    aTm's talent and depth have finally made SEC status although a few injuries could change that. .

If a few injuries could change that how do you have this mythical "SEC status" talent and depth then?

Yall say this every year.....tap the brakes until Alabama, Auburn and LSU come to town..... Yall played well versus Clemson....but we really don't know how good Clemson is either 2 games in. They have played some D2 team called Furman and yall.

Last edited by Smart; 09-12-2018, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Lol at Texas classes being ranked high because it's Texas.

Come on man.

Lol.

Recruits are ranked before they commit.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                        The disconnect that isn't admitted is the inflated rankings given to UT each year for being UT. I am talking about Recruiting class and Pre-season. Strong never had bad recruiting classes and both of Herman's classes were praised by the Orange. Now that its production time, these recruiting classes are falling short. Some is coaching but its mostly talent. Beating Tulsa by a TD is embarrassing for a school with UT's "clout". They get another cupcake this week, USC, a program which ironically is in a similar circumstance as UT. Overrated Recruiting and Pre-season rankings. UT should win imo.

aTm's talent and depth have finally made SEC status although a few injuries could change that. Mond has also shown much more than I ever anticipated watching him last year. They will be a fun wild card to watch the rest of the season.

LSU has NC level talent again this season. Curious to see if they can turn the corner offensively once they play the big boys in the SEC.
                        Careful pronouncing that the Ags have somehow "arrived" based on one early season test. It wasn't too long ago that the Horns were "back" after a win over another underachieving ND program. I've liked what I've been hearing out of camp and what I saw on Saturday, but let's see if they can back it up week to week in a brutal division.

The Ags and Horns are both 1-1 (although one program certainly feels different than the other at the moment). I think it's WAY premature to label TH's talent as "falling short" two games into his second season. He landed many (most) of the same talent that A&M was recruiting last February. Hopefully the Texas HS talent that Jimbo is pulling so far this year isn't "overrated", as well.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

We are TWO games into a long season people. Dear god.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            Careful pronouncing that the Ags have somehow "arrived" based on one early season test. It wasn't too long ago that the Horns were "back" after a win over another underachieving ND program. I've liked what I've been hearing out of camp and what I saw on Saturday, but let's see if they can back it up week to week in a brutal division.

The Ags and Horns are both 1-1 (although one program certainly feels different than the other at the moment). I think it's WAY premature to label TH's talent as "falling short" two games into his second season. He landed many (most) of the same talent that A&M was recruiting last February. Hopefully the Texas HS talent that Jimbo is pulling so far this year isn't "overrated", as well.
                            This guy gets it. He is lucky I was in a catch and release mode the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              If a few injuries could change that how do you have this mythical "SEC status" talent and depth then?

Yall say this every year.....tap the brakes until Alabama, Auburn and LSU come to town..... Yall played well versus Clemson....but we really don't know how good Clemson is either 2 games in. They have played some D2 team called Furman and yall.

He’s a bama fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                He’s a bama fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Change yall to Aggies then.....same sentiment...

Comment

Working...
                                X