Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won the 6 month long TBH biggest loser contest !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 LB accountability challenge starting this week with the fasting group. Imagine how much more comfortable you would be in the stand this hunting season without a 50 lb weight strapped to you! Come join if you want to lose it over the next month or 2.

This group is for anyone interested in a #performance #fasting focused #lifestyle. To learn how to #Fast for #WeightLoss and #Health. #FastedLIfe.

Comment

Requested to join group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Real CWB View Post
        Requested to join group

I think I got you added.

Comment

Rich I have noticed significantly higher heart rate doing my cardio in a fasting state. Is this normal? I have long records of all my workouts via Garmin and can compare on the same machine (step mill or elliptical) at the same intensity. I’m talking like leveling off at 145 on the elliptical vs 135 recent average.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
            Rich I have noticed significantly higher heart rate doing my cardio in a fasting state. Is this normal? I have long records of all my workouts via Garmin and can compare on the same machine (step mill or elliptical) at the same intensity. I’m talking like leveling off at 145 on the elliptical vs 135 recent average.

Hey TR. That is great that you watch your body that closely. That makes sense to me as cardio is harder for me while fasted. I wouldn't think it's dangerous. I would do lower intensity cardio though while fasting. Really listen to your body. Are you in Ketosis? Are you drinking the ER water?
            Last edited by d1rich1; 08-09-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Man that's awesome!
              Being in shape/fit whatever you wanna call it is crazy addictive!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                Man that's awesome!
                Being in shape/fit whatever you wanna call it is crazy addictive!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                Yes it is. What's crazy is how much better it feels to workout when you are slimmer. It's a cycle that builds on itself.

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
                  Hey TR. That is great that you watch your body that closely. That makes sense to me as cardio is harder for me while fasted. I wouldn't think it's dangerous. I would do lower intensity cardio though while fasting. Really listen to your body. Are you in Ketosis? Are you drinking the ER water?
                  Yes, pretty much have not been out of ketosis in about a month now. Drinking huge volumes of ER water when fasting too as I get cotton mouthed really quick. I've never been one to take a bottle to the gym figuring I can make it through an hour workout easily but not since I started these extended fasts. I'll get so parched in 10 minutes that I'm considering actually using the public water fountain (did I mention I'm a germophobe?)

Scale fluttering around 208/209 right now. Not far from my hunt goal at all.

Comment

I started doing this last Wednesday. I did a three day fast followed up by a two day fast. I ate keto Friday night and Sunday night. I’m down 10 pounds. My energy level is decent, but I wouldn’t say it’s great. I’m hoping to kick into that “energized” mode that I keep reading about. When I first came across this here couple weeks ago I thought the idea was nuts, regardless of how much weight Rich lost. Honestly I thought it was nuts because of how much weight he lost in the short period of time. I tried to do a fair amount of research on it, reading what I can find and watching videos online. There seems to be an awful lot of benefits to it outside of just losing weight.

It is supposed to be excellent for helping lesson inflammation in the body. I can tell you something that I noticed yesterday that really caught me by surprise. I’m 55 years old, overweight and out of shape. I think all of those things contribute to me having stiffness in my legs and feet when I try to stand up after sitting for long periods of time just watching TV or driving. I know when I get out of bed I feel like I’m trying to loosen up the tinman those first few steps. I started noticing that yesterday and especially this morning getting out of bed that all that stuff this is pretty much gone. That’s pretty dang amazing to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Last edited by Roscoe; 08-13-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      It is supposed to be excellent for helping lesson inflammation in the body.

Over 60lbs lost and still dropping using keto and IF. A year ago I was scheduling epidural steroid shots and on the verge of surgery due to debilitating low back issues. Didn't do any of that and decided to try healing myself first. I started golfing again in May and have only had 1 back spasm that I can think of in over 6 months. (last week due to gym stupidity with 55lb dumbbell)
                      Didn't think I'd ever be an avid golfer again, two doctors told me so

Comment

Congrats. Once it clicks its so easy and you don't really ever get hungry. I'm just doing maintenance right now with IF. Heart problem are keeping me from getting to my goal weight. Surgery Friday and hopefully it will get fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                          Over 60lbs lost and still dropping using keto and IF. A year ago I was scheduling epidural steroid shots and on the verge of surgery due to debilitating low back issues. Didn't do any of that and decided to try healing myself first. I started golfing again in May and have only had 1 back spasm that I can think of in over 6 months. (last week due to gym stupidity with 55lb dumbbell)

Didn't think I'd ever be an avid golfer again, two doctors told me so[emoji57]
                          That’s awesome man!

How quickly did you notice the change in your back? I was honestly shocked when I noticed my legs 4 days into this.

Last edited by Roscoe; 08-13-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

incredible work....

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congrats.

Last edited by Buckwheat; 08-13-2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X