HS football playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    My high school coach is principal there.
    They look like a very solid 2A football team. We have our work cut out for us.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
      I guess that depends who you ask. I hope it’s just like last year! My brother is head coach at estacado!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Well Graham isn't anywhere near as good as they were last year, so if LE is as good as they were last year it might not end up being much of a game at all. Guess we will see! Good luck to your brother and his team

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        Was he like that as a youth player? My oldest is way more aggressive running the ball than he is on defense, he plays linebacker moving backwards... Just wondering if it will click with him eventually, he'll be in 7th grade next year.

I know we all have good ol days syndrome but it just seems like I loved to hit from my first year playing in 2nd grade
        He was very reserved in Jr High Football. This year seems to have been the turning point. Give it some time.

Comment

Originally posted by dpatterson1976 View Post
          He was very reserved in Jr High Football. This year seems to have been the turning point. Give it some time.

Comment

I will be in llano at deer lease gona miss the franklin game I wish them all the luck in the world if they play hard and keep there heads in the game they should win
            also Cameron and Diboll game will be a good game to watch

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              Mine was reserved until his sophomore year, now he is aggressive. Finally clicked

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                Looks like Crawford will play Honey Grove Friday at the Forney ISD stadium starting at 7:30 p.m.

Crawford beat Bosqueville 34-7 to advance.

Crawford started a tad slow, but gained traction in the second half. Breck ran well, ended up with 105 yards on 11 carries. His mother and I are very proud of him, he carries himself well as a 14 year old true freshman, a very humble young man.

Best of luck to all.

Rwc

Congrats. I have some friends with kids at Crawford. Chad and Stacey Connally. Good luck this week. We play in Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                  Congrats. I have some friends with kids at Crawford. Chad and Stacey Connally. Good luck this week. We play in Alvarado.

The Connally's are good people. There son and daughter are real good athletes.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Crazzy View Post
                    Calhoun is very good at what they do. They run the option and execute it very well. They will keep going in the playoff until they meet someone who can defend the run because they can not pass the ball. They probably average 3-5 passing plays a game.

CC Calhoun?

Calhoun is Port Lavaca, Seadrift, Port O'Connor, and Point Comfort.
                    They have a very strong team this year!

Comment

Franklin needs to keep Whitney's Q.B. contained. Best of luck to ya'll.

Rwc
                      What kind of team are they?
                      Franklin's defense has been playing pretty good.

Comment

They look like a very solid 2A football team. We have our work cut out for us.

Rwc
                        He's principal at Crawford. Honey Grove is pretty good. Contain Pruitt and you'll be good to go I believe.

Comment

Cameron Yoe and Diboll will be the one to watch. Two powerhouses going toe to toe.

Comment

Brownwood vs Alvarado in Denton Friday night at North Texas stadium. My son-in-law coaches at Brownwood. They may be missing their head coach. He had emergency surgery last Sunday. Go Lions!

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              He's principal at Crawford. Honey Grove is pretty good. Contain Pruitt and you'll be good to go I believe.
                              Mr. Pritchett is a fine man and great all around educator. Crawford is very lucky to have him.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                                What kind of team are they?
                                Franklin's defense has been playing pretty good.
                                Franklins defense will have to contain a couple of very talented and speedy players for Whitney. There best athlete by for is there quarterback. He is a hand full once he gets out of pocket, miniature Michael Vick.

Good luck to Franklin.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X