Can't help who your related to..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't help who your related to..

You ever have family members that are so bad you have to clarify with people that your nothing like them?

No, but my family does.

Comment

I know what you mean .. My next oldest brother is like that but he is still family .. pushing the limits sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
        No, but my family does.

Comment

No, but my family does.
          Haha

Comment

I have a twin though he has tried to better himself I had a few people that wouldn't distinguish the two of us.

Comment

All thru school I paid for what my older brother did. Principles and Coaches had there eye on me from day one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes several of them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My dad has a cousin or second cousin, can't remember which, that is the same age and they have almost the same name. The cousin was a pretty wild dude back in the day and often due to confusion my dad would catch blame. I remember being about 5 ot 6 and a guy calling the house. Dad answered and this guy just lit into him, dropped all kinds of F bombs about how my dad dumped his sister and he was gonna track him down and kick his ***. My dad just sat there while this guy went off. As soon as he finished dad said, "grab a pen and I'll give you my cousins number." Dad hung up and my mom just started laughing.

Comment

Oh yes...

Comment

Come on now, Who doesn't?

Comment

Can pick your friends, can't pick family though

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          My dad has a cousin or second cousin, can't remember which, that is the same age and they have almost the same name. The cousin was a pretty wild dude back in the day and often due to confusion my dad would catch blame. I remember being about 5 ot 6 and a guy calling the house. Dad answered and this guy just lit into him, dropped all kinds of F bombs about how my dad dumped his sister and he was gonna track him down and kick his ***. My dad just sat there while this guy went off. As soon as he finished dad said, "grab a pen and I'll give you my cousins number." Dad hung up and my mom just started laughing.
                          Now that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                            You ever have family members that are so bad you have to clarify with people that your nothing like them?
                            I tried to clarify this with people my entire life growing up..... Finally gave up and moved 600 miles away to Texas.

Comment

No, but my family does.
                              Hey!
                              So does mine [emoji4]

Comment

Working...
                              X