The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Sorry to hear about the good pups, gentlemen. That's always a rough time, and it never gets easier.

Here's to good dogs..may your next one live up to the last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry about the dogs.

I’ve got a bloodhound that’s getting older. Not running near as fast or roaming like he used too. I dread when the time comes and he’s gone.

Not sure how old as I rescued him. He was likely dumped on a county road by my buddies and stuck around for a month with no chip or collar. I picked him up in 2013 when I found out about him. Goofy ole dog but I love him.

Comment

Perfect night to sit by a fire.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Here here

Comment

Shot a big boar last night. Didn’t have blood for the first 20 yards or so. Got my lab pup out and she found blood then found the boar. Never have tried her for tracking but she picked it up pretty quick

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

I went for a hike yesterday with Sage. The 1,000 acre property I hunted on 20 years ago changed hand a couple times, and was finally bought and added to the county park.

We hiked to the top, and sat where I shot my first deer with a bow one morning 20+ years ago as it came around the boulder.

First time I’ve been back since the owner I knew then sold it.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. May God bless each and every one of you.

Comment

Merry Christmas gang...hope you & all your clans are having an outstanding time at it.

May The New Year bring you good health & prosperity!!

Blessings...

Paul
                  Attached Files

Comment

I want to be like Chew when I grow old.... er.

Comment

Sittin here, just wishin' I was at the ranch

Comment

Just shot a doe, debating on waiting a bit after feeder goes off to track her or go now.

Comment

Well team TBH........

I’m either unemployed and selling the CA house, moving to Montana and looking for a job OR I’m retired, moving to Montana and looking for interesting things to do in high tech and stay off social security, find land and help our son build our retirement home.

I suggested to my loving wife we put everything in storage, buy a second hand cabover and see national parks- starting with a TBH road trip through Texas. Look for land to build in the spring of 2020. She said “ so you want to live in your truck, kill pigs and hang out with the guys you hang out with on your Iphone?”.

“Yes, dear”.

Comment

Here

Comment

I think I'll pay property taxes in the morning. Things are marginally fine.

Comment

Teaching the next generation our Second Amendment Right! [emoji1360]

Comment

Working...
                                X