• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tykam View Post
    Cypress Slough Taxidermy in College Station

Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
      Go to Southern Wings taxidermy out near Huntsville. Guy does good work and at a good price
      Seen some of there work and me and the guy who had them do 3 birds were not impressed. To the OP go to cypress slough here in town! Both me and all my buddies use him and are highly impressed

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
        If you don’t mind me asking, where abouts in Hankamer did y’all hunt. The reason i ask is my aunt and uncle have about 300 acres of pastur land off of 61 with a pond and creek that runs through it and never thought much duck hunting was around there.
        North of Jenkins reservoir about 4-5 miles

Comment

I haven't been by in a while. Jenkins reservoir loaded up with birds?
          Lesto!!

Comment

Today near Winnie. Weather was ideal but it was slow. Shot 2 snows, 1 gaddy hen, and 1 summer mallard. Darn ducks weren’t working well though.

Comment

Y'all we're pretty close to my house. I've shot them like that once, about 6-8 miles east of where y'all we're. (I don't know exactly where y'all were, just 4-5 miles north of 10, and 6-8 miles east of Jenkins). Is that Trevor on the left?
              Originally posted by gander View Post
              North of Jenkins reservoir about 4-5 miles
              Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

man, not seeing anything to get excited about around my area. And getting text messages others are saying the same thing.

Comment

Anyone have a taxi in the Rio grande valley they take their ducks too? I’m gonna try and get a nice looking widgeon to mount this season and want to get a taxi before hand. My whitetail taxi doesn’t do ducks so I’m on the hunt for a waterfowl guy.

Comment

Found the Mallards. About 400 of them hanging out at a grass farm in sheet water.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                      Found the Mallards. About 400 of them hanging out at a grass farm in sheet water.

Send more our way

Comment

I couldn't scare them off this place. Some would get up and go about 20 yards and sit right back down. On top of that the grass farm is directly across from a gun range. They ain't going anywhere, which sucks since it is only 1/2 mile from my wetlands.

Comment

3 man Wood duck limit with a bonus green head this morning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's colorful strap! Congrats

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8172.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	24563843

Name:	IMG_8173.jpg
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	24563844

Name:	IMG_8174.jpg
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	24563845
                              Got my first drake shoveler this morning hunting with my little brother. Had a close call on some geese but couldn’t get them in without any goose decoys.

Comment

That looks like a nice spoonie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X