Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what kind of dogs?
    are they fixed?

if pitbulls....yeah..I'd want them out of my yard to.
    bet their not fixed. Fixing dogs will shut them down pretty good.

Comment

Double check that a change of fence type or height wont bring on HOA issues.

Comment

Rebuild your fence. Get an electric fence wire are run it along the side of said rebuilt fence. Problem solved. Get up and get out there and fix it and your dog won't get out which will end your "neighbor" problem... or move. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
          Geeez, calm down lol
          I was mad because my BIL had a dog (it’s dead now) that supposedly like to play bite. It dang near tore my nephews head off. Dunno why folks under estimate their dogs.

Comment

Just in case it hasn't already been mentioned, you might start with going to apologize to the guy letting him know you realize you were way off base with your perception of the situation. Let him know it's not going to happen again then pay for the fence. If you don't want him to take action against your animals then let him know that you're sincerely sorry and on the same page about the problem. Make amends.

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
              Just in case it hasn't already been mentioned, you might start with going to apologize to the guy letting him know you realize you were way off base with your perception of the situation. Let him know it's not going to happen again then pay for the fence. If you don't want him to take action against your animals then let him know that you're sincerely sorry and on the same page about the problem. Make amends.

[emoji817]

“Don’t overthink something simple people... ..:sigh:..”

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                What kind of dog looks like a horse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                More like the size of a horse. I’m not sure what kind of dog it is but he has a head and face kinda like a pit bull and when he stands on his back legs he is taller than me (I’m 6’). I only smacked the fence with the shovel as a last resort to keep him back. I’m glad the shovel was handy because I’m pretty sure that giant dog was gonna eat my small dogs for a snack and have me for the main course lol. I discussed it with my neighbor and we worked it out without harsh words. His wife even waves at me now, it took her a bit to understand that I really didn’t have too much of a choice.

Comment

A dog that constantly barks and likes to jump fences......I am so glad we aren’t neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                    Sounds like you're the problem, not him.
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Everyone should contain there own animals
                      It is not the responsibility to keep your neighbors dogs out

Comment

Being a considerate neighbor should be expected of everyone. My neighbor just got a horse, at about the same time that Jen and I got a couple of new pups....a Lab and an English Mastiff. Well, the other day I hear some barking and look outside. Beatrice, the Mastiff who is 70lbs at four months old, is up her hind legs and front paws on the fence, licking the horse's nose as he puts his head over the 5' chain link fence. Maggie, however, is barking her fool head off at the horse for no other reason that it's being a horse. I didn't realize that my neighbor Manny was outside and he never said a word, but I snuck up and whipped Maggie's *** with a switch and I bet she don't bark at that horse anymore. I apologized to Manny and having an American Bulldog puppy about the same age, said not to worry about it. I don't tolerate nonsense out of my kids, why would I out of a dog.

Comment

I feel your pain! Doing through almost the same thing but dog don’t jump the fence. The *** clown behind me won’t fix the rotten fence from his side so both dogs on each side nip and brake at each other. I went over there four time to get him to fix or replace the fence and I said I would pay for half . Now he won’t answer the door so I get to spend 2000 on new fence!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                            Sounds like you're the problem, not him.

Try getting dog folk to see it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                              I would just call animal control to get your dog out of my yard and wouldn't waste my time spraying it with water or arguing with you.

Even on this thread you won't listen to anything except what you want to hear.
                              X1000. Glad we (OP) aren’t neighbors.

Comment

Good looking dog. Him spraying the dogs on my side of the fence would tick me off, but the dogs misbehaving is the root.
                                When you wanna make peace with someone, start with what you've done wrong first.
                                Fix the fence and correct your dog's behavior. Looks like a collie mix for sure, they'll learn if you put in the effort.
                                Then mend things wih your neighbor.

Comment

Working...
                                X