No announcement yet.

How much to pay for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always ask myself what I would charge someone to do that same job. Then I do it myself since I would not pay that dang much money to someone to do that same job for me.

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
      I always ask myself what I would charge someone to do that same job. Then I do it myself since I would not pay that dang much money to someone to do that same job for me.
      Lol, for real.

Thing is I don't have that many hands and buddy the owns the land is a (1 man army). Meaning he only gets the minimum done to keep going every year. Can't hardly get anyone to help but come november-december he gets real popular.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

$100 a day to work em as hard as you'd like.

Skinny

Comment

Where is it at? And when are you looking for help? If I'm available, I'd be willing to help if we can set my wife up to shoot a couple doe with her bow.

Other than that, I'm in the $100 a day crowd.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

$10 is fair if your feeding them

Comment

I agree with 10 an hour plus beer and food or 12 an hour and take him home at 5

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                LoL
                So why do ppl fight McDonald's buffet flippers getting paid $100 per day?

It is the same No skill needed brainless work.

Digging ditches & piling trash takes a much brain power as flipping burgers & shaking salt on fries
                Because their food sux ?

Comment

1) I pay most help $100/day. Good help gets $125 for a hard day.
                  2) About 99% of that difference is work ethic.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                    100 a day is fair. Trading hunts may end up causing an issue.
                    This. It will amaze you how little someone can work and act like they worked a 23 hour shift that made you a million dollar profit.

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                    Lol, for real.

Thing is I don't have that many hands and buddy the owns the land is a (1 man army). Meaning he only gets the minimum done to keep going every year. Can't hardly get anyone to help but come november-december he gets real popular.
                    Yep, it's that time of year. I'm waiting for the phone calls myself.

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
                      We used to do this in Rocksprings and paid them $10/hr, fed them and provided the beer toward the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      This

Comment

I would say around $15 an hour but it just depends on the persons work ethic, I help a lady out on her ranch and she paid the guy before me $10 and I told her no and she saw me work for the first day and she is more than happy to pay $15 an hour, but thats just for general work if im clearing fence line and stuff I charge her $20 because im using all my equipment. Where are you looking to do all this work at if its close by me I would be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          LoL
                          So why do ppl fight McDonald's buffet flippers getting paid $100 per day?

It is the same No skill needed brainless work.

Digging ditches & piling trash takes a much brain power as flipping burgers & shaking salt on fries
                          Air conditioned burger flipping is far less labor than 90*+ lease work. Plus leave it to the employer to set the wage. If the employee doesn't like it then they don't have to do it.

Comment

Stay with the cash. Deep swap/barter can get ugly....don't ask me how I know..

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
                              Stay with the cash. Deep swap/barter can get ugly....don't ask me how I know..
                              Yea, seems much easier. Anywho, LO found someone to help. Thanks all

Comment

If you're buying the beer I'd help for free, and I'd even help shoot pigs lol.

But seriously 10 an hour should be good, especially since you're supplying food and drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X