Opinions on Easy Fill Trailers for filling feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on Easy Fill Trailers for filling feeders

Wanting to get some opinions from anyone that has some experience with any of these trailers. I've wondered how well they work and the pros and cons of them. I'm feeding about 10 tons of corn during season then another 6 in the off season. (corn/protein) We run around 20 feeders and most of them are pretty easy to get to. I know the prices of these trailers are high, any input will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mark

I get a quick feed one from Del Rio Feed. Every now and then it will clog or a fuse will blow, but nothing major. Sure beats carrying bags.

Comment

We used them a few times but it takes forever to fill all the feeders. Instead of everyone going and filling their feeder and having them all done in an hour you have to do them one at a time and it makes it an all day affair.

Comment

Have used one with a buddy filling feeders. It works pretty good. I would say 10 mins to fill a 600 lb feeder.
        It has about a 20 ft hose, so can park between corn and protein feeders and fill both without moving if you get one with a divider.

Comment

Thanks.

I've tried all different things. It takes us 3-4 hours to do all the feeders and that's with 2 different trucks going to different feeders. Sounds like I just need to keep throwing corn sacks...
          Thanks for the responses.

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X