No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was great about last Sunday and the Cowboys?

They didn't loose a game!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      You folks that say Jerry is just all about the money and not caring about winning, are out of your **** minds. Think about what kind of cash cow a Super Bowl win or two would bring the Cowboys' organization... You think the Patriots would be the second most valued franchise without all the Super Bowls? Hell no!

Jerry wants another Super Bowl with him and Stephen making the decisions. Jerry is the ultimate braggard! You can bet your *** he's doing whatever he can to win himself a Super Bowl before he dies....except stepping down and giving somebody else the credit. Its all about him doing it. Its a cruel catch 22 for us but it is what he is. More money is not going to give Jerry anything he doesn't already have at age 76...unless he could buy a fountain of youth. He's worth $5 billion!!!.. What else could please him more than a Super Bowl win with $5bil on the books? When you think about what he already has combined with his age, another Super Bowl would give him a million times the "value" personally in his life that any more made money would give him.

So why is Garrett still the head coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

Jerry’s boy.. hand picked. His way

You think Garret is cheap?

Comment

Jerry’s boy.. hand picked. His way

You think Garret is cheap?
          Do you think any other team would pay him to be a head coach?

Comment

Do you think any other team would pay him to be a head coach?

What does that have to do with Jerry being all about the money?

If anything that supports me. Jerry doing it his way with his handpicked coach. Does it make it right, no? But it has nothing to do with money. Jerry is 76 years old worth 5 billion. You think he’s gonna let a few million keep him
            from winning a super bowl? That’s like a $100 bill to us.

If anything Jerry’s pride is more a detriment than his wallet.

Comment

Priceless, his “handpicked” coach. Picked from where btw?

Comment

Believe he was in Miami under Saban before he got to Dallas as a Coach.

Comment

Because he has a 500 coach with decent players. With a few more good players he might win enough to capture the NFC East, some day. It just takes a few good bounces to win a couple of closely contested games.

Good coaches don't grow on trees and I don't think he is willing to regress on the chance of moving forward.

Don't take me wrong, I'm not a Garrett fan. Just think he thinks Garrett is entirely serviceable but something just goes a little awry once in a while.

Which tells me, he ought to look at GM choice also.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                    Because he has a 500 coach with decent players. With a few more good players he might win enough to capture the NFC East, some day. It just takes a few good bounces to win a couple of closely contested games.

Good coaches don't grow on trees and I don't think he is willing to regress on the chance of moving forward.

Don't take me wrong, I'm not a Garrett fan. Just think he thinks Garrett is entirely serviceable but something just goes a little awry once in a while.

Which tells me, he ought to look at GM choice also.
                    I'm a Rice fan and a Texans fan. I never knew that cowboys fans felt the same way as me.

Comment

He played for Jerry as a backup QB, was his QB coach after a stint with the Giants, then his OC and now his head coach. The guy basically is Jerry’s third son. Groomed, handpicked whatever you want to call it.

Comment

Regardless on how he gained the title of head coach; the team is greatly under performing compared to the talent it possesses... This year is just a continuation of the same ***** year after year... Fire carrot head now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Regardless on how he gained the title of head coach; the team is greatly under performing compared to the talent it possesses... This year is just a continuation of the same ***** year after year... Fire carrot head now!!

Obvious statement is obvious

Comment

Obvious statement is obvious
                            Obviously obvious

Comment

palpable

Comment

Let’s Go Cowboys! Kick some Oilers/Titans ***!

Hopefully Amari gets some action tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X