Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone recommend an SEO (Search Engine Opt.) service for their business web site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone recommend an SEO (Search Engine Opt.) service for their business web site?

I'm in the process of building a new web site in a competitive business industry (in Ohio where I currently live, not Texas) and am interested in exploring the possibility of hiring a Search Engine Optimization firm/service to help me get good search results for potential customers. Any of you used an SEO firm (or own an SEO firm) for your business web site and had verifiably good results from using them? There are so many web sites out there that offer this service, hard to know who to trust and who really has a good track record with it. Be nice if I could get a recommendation from someone on the Green Screen who has actually used a service like this and had good results. Feel free to pm me if you don't want to broadcast it to the world.

We are a franchisor with about 300 units across US & Can. We use & recommend a vendor called Siteology

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      We are a franchisor with about 300 units across US & Can. We use & recommend a vendor called Siteology
      Thanks Playa, I'm sending you a PM.

Comment

I would, definitely! It was because of a good SEO and Google Adwords Campaign Management only, that my business got so much popular online and my website was flooded with traffic. It is because of ethical SEO services only that my business is extensively growing in the market.

Comment

What type of business is it?? it depends. I have a great suggestions just wanna be sure it falls inline with what they can do for you. Ive using SEO for my business for the last 15 years.. do it or fall behind..

Comment

Working...
          X