No announcement yet.

Amazing road machine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How well does this machine work with pink granite?

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! Incredible and Money well spent!

Comment

I bet it's loud!
        Looks like money well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          Was this in Rocksprings? I’m on Sonora, and in need of about a half mile of road work also.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Same here!

Comment

Looks nice.

Hope it gets crowned & packed good before the next rain, so it doesn't wash-out.

Comment

Turned out nice.

Comment

I wish Terrell County and Val Verde County had one of those to fix the road into the lease. 18 miles at sometimes a crawl is the longest hour and a half in my life that I'll never get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip-TX View Post
                  Looks nice.

Hope it gets crowned & packed good before the next rain, so it doesn't wash-out.
                  Even if it does wash out you could have him come back out and give it another once over. Probably would be faster than the first time and might be cheaper if he doesn't have to do the entire road over.

Comment

Well worth the money!

Comment

Those FAE Rock Crushers are cool. Especially the big ones that you need more than a skid steer to run. They have some units that can eat boulders/rock the size of watermelons.

Comment

Is it loose material or packed down. Just wondered if it would wash away easily.

Comment

That's a great value for the money you spent. I was aware of large machines for commercial use, but didn't know they had attachments this small for private work. I'm surprised he could do it for that price. Lots of maintenance on that machine ! And yes, if your road is 12' wide and a half mile long, 30/32 loads of rock. You made out like bandit !

Comment

Lately I’ve seen his pictures on Instagram. I think he even posted some of your place. Unbelievable the transformation and how cheap it was!

Comment

I found Mark on facebook after Dharris's post in the DIY section. Hoping to get him to come out to my place this year. Some pics and video -

Attached Files

Comment

It is still holding up good even after the rains

Comment

Working...
                                X