No announcement yet.

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that this year, in addition to my usual Yuengling, I will bring a bottle or two of Mitcher's Small Batch Bourbon, my favorite. I realize that Jeff prefers something classy like Evan Williams, but we can lock him in a cage at the edge of camp, with a bottle of water, while we sip some Mitcher's.
    Last edited by Phillip Fields; 12-04-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
      I think that this year, in addition to my usual Yuengling, I will bring a bottle or two of Mitcher's Small Batch Bourbon, my favorite. I realize that Jeff prefers something classy like Evan Williams, but we can lock him in a cage at the edge of camp, with a bottle of water, while we sip some Mitcher's.
      Best idea ever!!!!

Comment

We are a little less than 4 months out. My brother Lewis will be taking the 12th spot. This is the list as I have it now. There are some that I have not received a deposit from yet. As always, I am looking forward to seeing everyone again, and chasing some piggies.

1. Phillip Fields
        2. EnW
        3. Featherflinger
        4. Chackworth
        5. Hunter Todd
        6. TxMark
        7. Little John
        8. Jake the snake
        9. Hunter
        10. JimboFire
        11. SwampRabbit.
        12. Lewis

Comment

Phillip, I'll be sending our deposits very soon. Sorry about that. I can't wait to get back there and see everyone again.
          Mark and I were talking about ways change to hunt up a little. What do you guys think about somehow marking one of the pigs as a "Most Wanted"? Everyone could put $10 in a pot then whoever kills the Most Wanted pig gets the pot. Just an idea...……….

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
            Phillip, I'll be sending our deposits very soon. Sorry about that. I can't wait to get back there and see everyone again.
            Mark and I were talking about ways change to hunt up a little. What do you guys think about somehow marking one of the pigs as a "Most Wanted"? Everyone could put $10 in a pot then whoever kills the Most Wanted pig gets the pot. Just an idea...……….
            I like it. Maybe use a paintball gun to mark one, if anybody has access to one.

Comment

We can just let Jeff drink for a few hours, then he can run one down and bite notches in its ears.

Comment

Phillip our deposit check is in the mail! We are getting closer by the day to a really fun time.

Comment

Thanks Todd, I'll let you know when I get it. I really look forward to this every year.

Comment

I also sent you a PM Phillip.

Comment

Todd, I received your deposit check today. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                        Todd, I received your deposit check today. Thanks
                        I hope you used welding gloves to handle it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                          I hope you used welding gloves to handle it!
                          Actually I used a pair of tongs.

Comment

Jeff, Received your deposit, Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you and sticking some pigs.

Comment

Jimbo, received you deposit. Looking forward to seeing you.

Comment

I enjoy reading about this hunt every year and I want to wish each one of you a very enjoyable and rewarding hunt.

JC

Comment

Working...
                                X