Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

......or Arkansas.....or Vandy most years. All conferences have weak teams.

Dear god please make it stop.

Kansas is not in the conference for football. Other sports are also played.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-07-2018, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowkill View Post
      I think what all you conference leg humpers fail to realize is that it only takes one loss to potentially get knocked out of the playoffs. If you played 7 OOC cream puffs and then 5 top 15 teams that is a harder path to the playoffs than 9 conference games against average to mediocre teams.
      Your kidding right? Cream puffs should be left to the pastry shelf. College football need equality to be judged fairly. Play ONE non power 5 game then play 11 power 5 teams. Leave the FCS teams alone, they do nothing for a team SOS wise or competativly.

Comment

I think what all you conference leg humpers fail to realize is that it only takes one loss to potentially get knocked out of the playoffs. If you played 7 OOC cream puffs and then 5 top 15 teams that is a harder path to the playoffs than 9 conference games against average to mediocre teams.
        Is this Aggy? Calling others conference leg humpers? Talkcabout they write themselves.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          ...and Texas State and UTSA.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

How about La Tech, Rice and the Kansas schools.

The difference is that TAMU has to go out of conference to schedule cupcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Is this Aggy? Calling others conference leg humpers? Talkcabout they write themselves.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lol I like to drop in and gently stir the pot, some people on this thread take stuff way too serious. Everything we say here is just opinion and has no real impact on the actual games being played. BoB I enjoy your banter and trash talk and understand most of it is in jest.

Comment

Lol I like to drop in and gently stir the pot, some people on this thread take stuff way too serious. Everything we say here is just opinion and has no real impact on the actual games being played. BoB I enjoy your banter and trash talk and understand most of it is in jest.

Lol. You are correct, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

Are we including a certain Kansas school that beat a SEC "powerhouse" Texas A&M in the 2016 Texas Bowl in that list of Kansas schools....since you made it plural and all?

Hell if you truly look at the conference games won and lost, up until this year, if not for Arkansas, you were the SEC's Kansas. Of course you are going to think all your games in conference are tough. Kansas thinks all the Big 12 games are tough too. Hell you were the Big 12's Kansas for a decade before you left. I wouldn't be bashing other teams that have a history of finishing low in their conference just because yall have had one good year in conference recently. It's all about perspective..
                Last edited by Smart; 12-07-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I hope everyone is not to worn out from all of the leg humping going on yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                    I hope everyone is not to worn out from all of the leg humping going on yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big 12 folks don't have near the practice nor endurance the lower-mid tier SEC folks do for that....so I can understand your concern. Thank you....

Amazingly, this concern never comes to light the other 364 days of the year when its the SEC humping it.... Funny how that works..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Are we including a certain Kansas school that beat a SEC "powerhouse" Texas A&M in the 2016 Texas Bowl in that list of Kansas schools....since you made it plural and all?

Hell if you truly look at the conference games won and lost, up until this year, if not for Arkansas, you were the SEC's Kansas. Of course you are going to think all your games in conference are tough. Kansas thinks all the Big 12 games are tough too. Hell you were the Big 12's Kansas for a decade before you left. I wouldn't be bashing other teams that have a history of finishing low in their conference just because yall have had one good year in conference recently. It's all about perspective..
                      Well at least the ags weren't the only Texas team to lose to Kansas teamS that year.

New coaches now.
                      Last edited by JeffK; 12-07-2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

New schtick would be nice at some point......

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                          Well at least the ags weren't the only Texas team to lose to Kansas teamS that year.

New coaches now.

Yes sir... its all about perspective. Some have it....some don't..

Comment

The rampant leg humping entry level smack talk on this thread is FCS creampuff like this week

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Not where we want to be but don't think we were the SEC's Kansas

Comment

Smart just got taken to the woodshed!

Comment

Working...
                                X