Any Grayson or Cooke county reports??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1RutNBuc View Post

Just hit by a car in front of me just east of cville!

Sent While: sitting in a deer stand, or thinking about sitting in a deer stand!

Off 902?

By Spring Creek or Hog Creek?

Comment

Any locals gonna weather this weather today?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I sat for the last 5 days in two different locations 20 miles apart and did not see a single deer. Squirrels on the other hand were everywhere. Hopefully this weekend weather will change things.

Comment

Well, I'm gonna give it a try. Headed out now..

Comment

Cams looked good last week, back to crap this week. Sat this morning and arrowed a coyote.

Comment

33* and misting/drizzle. NE winds at 6-8

Comment

Bucks are in bachelor groups again. Watched 4 bucks feed most of the morning together with no sign of aggression.

Comment

I'm ready for the worst season ever to be over. Hopefully some of the bucks that I had pics of made it, they'll only be bigger next year. I'm bringing a dozer in after season to clear for some plots, I have to change something. These past 2 seasons have been terrible, I never would have thought I could have a season as bad as last year, this year blows it out of the water.

Comment

I had 4 of the best plots you've ever seen. Barely got used this year, bc the deer have stayed on acorns all year. Back to the drawing board. Coming out of those drought years several years back fooled me

Comment

Our group only had 2 shots at good bucks this year. They were very nocturnal. Hope next year is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mission160BB View Post
                        Our group only had 2 shots at good bucks this year. They were very nocturnal. Hope next year is better.
                        Same on our tract. Only few smaller bucks came out at all during daylight hours. We gave up a few shots on does in hopes of trailing bucks. No shots, no kills.

Time to do a little varmint cleanup....

Comment

Let's bring this thread back to life.

I'm sure there have been leases lost and gained, property sold and bought, members leaving and new ones here.

What are ya'll seeing??

*Disclaimer. This thread is for entertainment purposes only. It is well known information there are no deer in Grayson or Cooke.

Comment

Went out for the first hunt of the yr this morning. Saw about 50 squirrels and one coon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sat on a food plot this evening, nothing. Brother sat on a feeder, nothing. Need a good rain on my plot. Everything here lately has went around it.

Comment

Hunted my bottom area by my creek. Nothing but an armadillo. My nephew hunted my feeder and saw one pig.

Comment

Working...
                                X