thumb style releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thumb style releases

i'm thinking about swapping from my trufire wrist release to a thumb release like the nock 2 it. does anyone shoot this style? any recommendations?

Buy once cry once
    . I'd reccomend buying used on AT. If you dont like it then just resell it on there. My favorite was a carter just b cuz

Comment

I shot one for the first time last Friday and man was it different. Hit bullseye all times but definitely a different feel. I like my wrist release. Archery shop said I would get used to it and groups would be tighter.

Comment

I switched to a Carter chocolate lite, never looked back. I second looking on AT, that's where I picked up mine.

Comment

Really like my Stan shoot off trio... only one I have ever tried so I don’t know if there are much better out there

Comment

Carter Hammer. My favorite and they don't make it anymore. If anyone has one I need a back up.

Comment

I bought a nock 2 it a few weeks ago.. I like it except its loud.. for that reason I'll stick to my scott shark

Comment

I love the nock2it. A wise choice is the same thing in a 3 or 4 finger grip. Only downside for me is I have a tendency to pull too much with all fingers and the loop kind of jumps off of the hook as it releases. If I buy another thumb button it’ll probably be a a trufire synapse or Stan shootoff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Swapped to a just b cuz, instantly tightened up my groups. Never went back to wrist style.

Comment

I like the nock 2 it. Have a wise choice now and prefer having the full 3 finger

Comment

I shoot a Scott Sigma and really like it. I added a oversized Ex Okie brass knob and made me like it even more.

Comment

Stan perfex. Like said above but once cry once. The thing is super adjustable.

Comment

Bought a carter too simple this year. Shot it for several months. Killed a buck with but didn’t like not having it in my wrist while hunting. Went back to a tru Fire hardcore.

Comment

I use mine like a back tension. I set my anchor point then I put my thumb on the barrel knob. I start pulling back with my pinky finger till it goes off.

Comment

I first tried a tru ball fang and really liked shooting a thumb release. I ended up getting a Carter and it was night and day difference between that and the try ball. I found my Carter on eBay for $75

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X