Tigers finally back!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve morton View Post
    I said it before, I'm not a tiger woods fan, but day in he's got more raw talent than 90% of the field could ever hope for.
    I am a Tiger fan, and he has very little raw talent imo. He has groomed and cultured talent, sculpted by an amazing father, since the age of 3 or 4(?).
    Nicholas was raw talent. Nobody coached him from a early age, etc.. He simply had unbelievable hand eye coordination. The first time he ever picked up a set of clubs, he played 9 holes, and shot some ridiculous number like 45, and he was 11 or 12 by that time. He just had it. without anyone's help, or anyone pushing him.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      Only 3 that I know of. Jordon, Tiger, and Ali. They captivated the WORLD. If you discount the US, then you could probably throw Pele in the mix.
      Tiger Transgended the sport. He took the PGA tour to a whole nother level.

Comment

I was able to watch some today. I wish him the best and more major wins. The guy is just fun to watch. That's all there is to it.

Comment

He was good tv today. He will win another major.

Comment

I guess the next Tiger debate is whether he is worthy of being a captain's pick for the 2018 U.S. Ryder Cup team. Today was the final day to earn points and with his finish he moved up to #11. The top 8 are set and the final 4 will be captain's picks. It will be hard to keep him off the team when you look at how he has finished the year. On top of that, he garnered his points in only 14 events compared to 20+ events by most of the other players in the top 15.

I certainly want to see him playing and not just there as an assistant captain.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              I am a Tiger fan, and he has very little raw talent imo. He has groomed and cultured talent, sculpted by an amazing father, since the age of 3 or 4(?).
              Nicholas was raw talent. Nobody coached him from a early age, etc.. He simply had unbelievable hand eye coordination. The first time he ever picked up a set of clubs, he played 9 holes, and shot some ridiculous number like 45, and he was 11 or 12 by that time. He just had it. without anyone's help, or anyone pushing him.
              Agree about Nicklaus and him being a natural golfer but Tiger is a physically gifted athlete (as was the Golden Bear), he power cleaned 365 when he was at Stanford, that's athletic.

Comment

You hateboys saying Tigers is done realize he won well north of $3M playing golf this year right?

Comment

I consider him right up there with Ali as for bringing the sport back to TV. Years ago before pay per view my Dad and I watched Ali vs Frazier are who ever. He always had heck with Kenny Norton as best I remember.

Comment

No doubt in my mind that he will be on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      He just finished second and shot 64 on Sunday. Done? Lol
                      If you ain’t 1st your last boys y’all know this lol !!

Comment

The Charlie Sheen of the PGA. Didn't Romo almost win one too...

Comment

Originally posted by artos View Post
                          anybody know how much the second place / first loser's purse was today??

Reckon i would be happy to be 'done' for another decade!!
                          $1,188,000

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            The Charlie Sheen of the PGA. Didn't Romo almost win one too...
                            I think Tiger might of won a major or two

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                              You hateboys saying Tigers is done realize he won well north of $3M playing golf this year right?
                              All these Tiger haters that say they don’t care about him or if he ever wins again, yet you see them commenting on every thread about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                                First loser?? Seriously?? Do you realize how hard it is to even be a consistent top 10.

Yeah, nobody ever talks about the second place finishers and it wasn’t hard for the old Tiger to consistently be in the top 2. He’s playing well, but he’s not back. He’ll never be back to the old Tiger because he’s 42. I’m not saying he’ll never win another major because it’s possible, but he won’t ever dominate the tour like he once did. If by being ‘back’ you mean he’s playing competitive golf, then yeah, he’s back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X