Precision 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    That gun actually got a bid of $1950 on the original listing, but the ding-dong crawfished & had to re-list. No big deal for me, but feel bad for seller buddy.
    To this day I still get a kick out of the US Optics on top of it. Overkill is underrated.

Comment

Last edited by Buzzsaw; 01-16-2020, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Well I found me a Bergara! Just got it picked up today waiting on my rings to get in and hopefully I’ll get to shoot it some this weekend. Thank y’all for the help deciding.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
          Well I found me a Bergara! Just got it picked up today waiting on my rings to get in and hopefully I’ll get to shoot it some this weekend. Thank y’all for the help deciding.
          Congrats!

I was just going to say the new Christiensen Arms Ranger 22 looked snazzy and might be worth a look.

Let us know how the Bergara treats you

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Congrats!

I was just going to say the new Christiensen Arms Ranger 22 looked snazzy and might be worth a look.

Let us know how the Bergara treats you
            Man im torn. That Christensen is ugly to me, but i love it using 700 patterned triggers and 10/22 mags. Now if they could just give it a facelift lol

Comment

Vudoo! Spendy but worth it. They are truly in a league of their own.

Comment

Working...
              X