Tigers finally back!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    Back? He was the first loser today, but I’m glad to see him playing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And he won more money today than most make in a year.

Comment

Golf is better when Tiger is playing like Tiger. Doesn't matter if he's up by 30 or chasing somebodies *** like today, the guy is absolute clutch when the pressure is as high as you can make it. Sunday Tiger makes for some entertainment, regardless of his history you have to stand in awe of his ability to perform under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
        Golf is better when Tiger is playing like Tiger. Doesn't matter if he's up by 30 or chasing somebodies *** like today, the guy is absolute clutch when the pressure is as high as you can make it. Sunday Tiger makes for some entertainment, regardless of his history you have to stand in awe of his ability to perform under pressure.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This. Crazy to see him do this after all his injuries/surgeries and drama at his age. He's beating up on guys half his age that are healthy.

Comment

I’ll soak it up as much as possible! This isn’t Tiger in his prime, but he’s playing better than he has in years. I prefer to enjoy greatness in all sports rather than be bitter about somebody having success. I hope he wins a couple more majors!

Comment

Originally posted by RGarza34 View Post
            I’ll soak it up as much as possible! This isn’t Tiger in his prime, but he’s playing better than he has in years. I prefer to enjoy greatness in all sports rather than be bitter about somebody having success. I hope he wins a couple more majors!
            Agee, he's adding excitement to the game. Probably not as much as in his prime, but excitement nonetheless. Great tournament this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
              $100 that Tiger wins at least one more major (Master’s, US Open, Open Championship or PGA Championship) before he retires.
              I’d prefer $1000, but $100 is good. Not sure how we would police this. We’re talking about an 8 year bet.

Comment

He makes people that dont know the game watch the game. Very few athletes in history that have done that.

Comment

Baaaahaaaaahaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    I’d prefer $1000, but $100 is good. Not sure how we would police this. We’re talking about an 8 year bet.
                    No need to police. A bets a bet unless words no good.

Comment

Best all around final round of golf in a LONG TIME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never discount the heart of a champion, regardless of age, especially in golf

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Never discount the heart of a champion, regardless of age, especially in golf
                          ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Exactly. Great theatre today. Like him or not, Tiger is a great competitor. Faldo summed it up pretty well when commenting on Tiger struggling most of the day and still ground out a 64. For all the money and championships he's won, he is still a fighter.

I get that a lot of folks don't like him or what he did, I didn't like what he did either. But I don't get the haters who can't enjoy it for what it is. Good golf. Whether Tiger wins again or not isn't really relevant anyway because only the future will tell. But he is absolutely capable of winning again and it is fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
                              Yep, I always wondered how people could think one of if not the best player ever couldn’t bounce back and play good enough to win. He was finally putting like the old tiger that everyone remembers.
                              Because his back was in shambles.....4 surgeries on it in 3 years. That is enough to do most men in. I ate my crow a long time ago. What I saw today was vintage Tiger. Now can he keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                                He makes people that dont know the game watch the game. Very few athletes in history that have done that.
                                Only 3 that I know of. Jordon, Tiger, and Ali. They captivated the WORLD. If you discount the US, then you could probably throw Pele in the mix.

Comment

Working...
                                X