Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo, Who is Going to Area 51??

Can we carpool?

Will be there selling tin foil hats...................

Comment

Raiders - “they can’t stop us all”

MK 19 fully automatic grenade launcher - “let’s find out”

Comment

I live in Las Vegas( big talk around here).....I think I’ll take the short drive out there and see who really shows up

Comment

Why is Area 51 protected better than our southern border?

Comment

Gunna be a lot of unknown deaths happening around there soon lol

Comment

Gods speed to those folks. Seriously. I have been in many exercises up in that airspace. They give us briefings on some of it. The DoD and the Dept of Energy are not messing around with operations in that area.

Comment

I really hope there are some that show up

Comment

If the rumors are true about what we have stored at Area 51, it wouldn't surprise me if large parts of the ground out there are mined with explosives.

Comment

I guess I missed it, what's going on at Area 51?

FTIW, that place has a tremendous value to our nations security and their secrecy is in place for a valid reason.

Comment

Looking at it on google earth, I wouldn't want to go anywhere near all those craters from nukes. Radiation must be high.

Meet too, what's the deal about going there?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                        I guess I missed it, what's going on at Area 51?

FTIW, that place has a tremendous value to our nations security and their secrecy is in place for a valid reason.
                        A bunch of folks are signing up to storm the place. "They can't stop us all." - Ummm - no thanks

Comment

Area 51

I know my Dad, (Retired Air Force), took a lot of information he knew/seen to his grave with him. I have a friend who was stationed there and he said the same thing. He was going to take it to his grave and nobody would know what he seen or did there.

Must be a special place. We drove through White Sands, on our way to Roswell but did'nt see any Aliens, till we got into town

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                            Looking at it on google earth, I wouldn't want to go anywhere near all those craters from nukes. Radiation must be high.

Meet too, what's the deal about going there?
                            That is completely correct. The land to the southwest of 4808A (Area 51) is all Dept of Energy land. That land has been subject to both above ground and sub surface nuke tests. It’s pretty cool to fly over it. The craters are massive.

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

Working...
                              X