Texas presidential donations by zipcode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas presidential donations by zipcode

This is pretty cool that someone took the time to break down to such a detail. I dont think Tx has much to worry about based on this, and may mean a few upsets in bigger counties.

The blue are getting a lot of $$$ from sources outside of Texas. Soros doesn’t have a TX zip code. Plenty of $$$ coming from evil people that don’t even live in the USA.

Comment

I'm always amazed at the STX towns who benefit heavily on oil & gas money.....and still vote fuggin democrat!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        I'm always amazed at the STX towns who benefit heavily on oil & gas money.....and still vote fuggin democrat!
        Single issue voters, and their issue isn’t oil and gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          The ones voting dem are benefitting from the govt handouts, Homes.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            The ones voting dem are benefitting from the govt handouts, Homes.

This^^^

The only dem sign on our street is the house where the guys son, who’s in his 30’s and doesn’t have a job, lives.

Comment

While the color coded map seams good, the issue is all the money that is going into elections from outside sources. Money donations should be limited to a max amount per person and or business. If peeps still want to give additional money, fine but split it equally by all the politicians running in the race.

Comment

Working...
              X