ACB Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACB Confirmation Hearing

ACB's hearing starts now. How stupid will this get today....

Next 3 days. Hope it is over Thursday..................

Comment

She needs to throw a bucket of holy water on those crats and watch them sizzle

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        She needs to throw a bucket of holy water on those crats and watch them sizzle

Hahaha! Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy Batman , some of these senior senators need to be in rest homes,
          Feinstein =88
          Grassly = 86
          Leahy = 80+

Term limits please
          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-12-2020, 07:37 AM.

Comment

As usual the Dems are speaking in terms of feelings and not law or facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
              As usual the Dems are speaking in terms of feelings and not law or facts.
              Just what I was going to bring up. Basically, nothing about her qualifications, prior work history, education. Only thing they care about is how will you rule on Affordable Care Act and LBGTQ. Those are things to be considered once you get the job, not as part of your job interview.

Shows how screwed up we have gotten. It's not, "Are you qualified", it's "do you agree with me?"

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                Just what I was going to bring up. Basically, nothing about her qualifications, prior work history, education. Only thing they care about is how will you rule on Affordable Care Act and LBGTQ. Those are things to be considered once you get the job, not as part of your job interview.

Shows how screwed up we have gotten. It's not, "Are you qualified", it's "do you agree with me?"
                Lee from Utah ( r) is highlighting on this fact !
                And calling for Democrats to stop, and remember this is judicial

Comment

There are people who are present that don’t even know what the judicial branch of the gov does.

Comment

People in our government don't understand the judicial branch or the powers and responsibilities of it or we wouldn't have near as many "amendments" to our constitution.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The Dems have moved from Obama care to gun control now.

Comment

If more people actually paid attention to what actually goes on and not what is put out maybe they would understand what idiots we have in positions that should require some sort of intelligence. It has had very little to do with her and the judicial process.

Comment

The left are literally children...

A group of women dressed as characters from the dystopian drama "The Handmaid's Tale" flocked to U.S. Supreme Court on Monday to protest the confirmation process for Judge Amy Coney Barrett.

Comment

ACB has a ton of patience....I dont think she has moved a muscle in almost 5 hours....

Comment

Sad

Comment

Working...
                              X