Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julio's Chips

Hello,
    Probably one of the weirdest things I've ever posted, but does anyone know if they sell Julio's chips anywhere between Witchita Falls and Caddo, TX?

I got hooked on them the first couple trips down to Texas, and last time I was here, I looked around but couldn't find any...I didn't know if they stocked them this far north in Texas.

Thanks!

Super1 in Greenville, and Brookshires in Sulphur Springs both carry them.

Comment

Super Wal-Mart in Graham does

Comment

Not sure if you have HEB in your area, but they carry Julio's. Try their salsa too, it's good. You can get the salsa in the refrigerated section next to the sour cream.

Comment

We're driving right through Graham, looks like I'm getting groceries...and an obscene amount of chips at the Super WalMart.

Hopefully, I'll have some pork to put on them after I whack a hog or two...or four.

Thanks!!!!

Comment

I hate the chips but my wife has to buy two tubs of salsa when she buys it because I will go through a tub when I open it. Best stuff on earth!

Sorry I can't answer your original question

Comment

The chips are awesome, I'm going to have try the salsa now!

Comment

i think the Julios seasoning has crack in it.

Comment

Good laws I live Em both, chips & salsa!

Take a dozen eggs, scramble them, mix half a container of salsa into beaten eggs. Pour 1/3 bag of Julio's chips into mixture. Let it soak 5-10 mins. Pour into a hot greases cast iron skillet & cook. Mix in browned sausage or chorizo.

It's breakfast bliss, breskfast bliss I tell ya

Comment

Julio's Restaraunt on Hwy 90 E in Del Rio isnt too bad either....

Bruce

Comment

Hi, my name is Czechaholic and I am addicted to Julio's chips and hot sauce!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BruceH View Post

Bruce
                        Will definitely have to try this place out the next time we are down there.

Comment

Man that sounds good. Sounds kind of like Chile Aquilles. That is what my cook used to call it. I love it. I am gonna try your version. I love Julio's chips! Salsa, OK but I like thick and thunky salsa.

Comment

Originally posted by czechaholic View Post
                            Hi, my name is Czechaholic and I am addicted to Julio's chips and hot sauce!!!
                            the first step is admitting it

Comment

Originally posted by BruceH View Post

Bruce
                              If it is good, then it has changed since it was first open... We tried it a couple times back then, and it was like micro-wave Mexican food... YUCK!

It is still open so it must have changed, otherwise it wouldn't still be open.

Their chips and salsa are indeed addictive!

The HEB's around the Houston area all have the chips now, but they don't all have the salsa. We use many bags of chips and buckets of the salsa at the ranch!

...good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X