ForEverlast Deal of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ForEverlast Deal of the Week

Ready for a great deal.. order the ForEverlast 12 volt control unit and get it for $78.00 PLUS FREE SHIPPING!!!

• Features our ForEverlast Digital Timer Controller• Powerful 12 volt system provides for years of maximum performance • Galvanized housing and hardware provide for unmatched durability and longevity • Gate plate spinner provides for minimal waste of feed from wind, rain, and varmints • Hinge & lock door features provide for easy access to timer and components • Easy adjust feed control allows you to adjust feed flow in just seconds • Easy to mount under a barrel or feed hopper.
    Here is the link to get yours ordered today

Click image for larger version

Name:	cu.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	25230095

Got a timer and a varmint cage ordered for a new feeder I'm building! Thanks!

Comment

I needed another timer

Comment

I like these units. I have several, but I must say, the 12v motors in these are kinda crappy!! They can last 6 months or a couple years, then I have to replace them. I have one now I think I'm fixing to have to replace. Think I have already replaced 4 or 5 already.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          I like these units. I have several, but I must say, the 12v motors in these are kinda crappy!! They can last 6 months or a couple years, then I have to replace them. I have one now I think I'm fixing to have to replace. Think I have already replaced 4 or 5 already.
          No different than any other timer I have had but these are simple to work on and for the price, especially the sale price, I'll buy them every time...

Comment

Had a few of them and no problems.

Comment

I agree with Squiggy, the motors on mine seem to be weaker than those on my other units.

Comment

I’ve had 3 over the years...never a single issue from any of them.

Comment

Been running 3 for 3-4 years with never an issue til a few days ago. Battery died. Changed it with one I thought was charged and it wasn’t, put a known charged battery on and just fine. Haha. Plus side is I called to ask a few questions and they said send it back we’ll warranty it if it’s not obviously damaged by weather or corroded battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                  X