No announcement yet.

Texas Slave Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't remember this. But I don't remember a lot of the 70s and 80s...

Comment

Don't remember that

Comment

Thanks Dale

Comment

It’s not lawyers it’s the system that bites. Never try to save money on your lawyer or your toilet paper. You’ll end up with the red a.. in both cases.

Comment

Originally posted by teamron View Post
            Lived in Kerrville years ago and there was an old crazy lady that used to ride around town on a bicycle carrying a wood switch. I Was told she was part of that slave ranch. Did'nt take much to not to believe it, she was nuts.
            I remember her! Supposed to be the old mans girlfriend.

Comment

Is the old lady the one that still rides her bike all over the place and dances on the side of the road?

Comment

I remember reading that story. I believe the Texas hatchery on hwy 21 (Ingram Higway) is part of that old ranch? Not sure, but anyway, the guy wanted to be the cedar keychain king of Texas. Really a strange odd story set in the hill country.

Comment

I went to high school with one of their daughters or granddaughters. She lived right down the street from me. Nice girl, but crazy backstory to the family.

Comment

Went to school in kerrviile during the trial, and junior would be seen around town
                    It was spooky hearing him talk after hearing the “ who’s your daddy tape recording and hearing that cattle prod zapping “

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      There’s 2 things everyone hates, until they need it...insurance, and a good lawyer! I don’t like paying for either, but they’ve both saved me a lot of money, and peace of mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm originally from Kerrville. This was always one of those stories we used to tell the new kids in town. the "open property" behind the elementary school was was always where we told them the ranch was....we were little jerks lol

Comment

Wow, that is a crazy story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X