Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's already decided.

Comment

5 more days until Season 2 of " Not My President " starts!

Comment

I don't think the polls are way wrong. They could be wrong by a small margin like in 2016 but if Trump wins, no way it'll be by a landslide. It'll be very close!

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

It will be close in the popular but the EC map will look like a slaughter...

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
            I don't think the polls are way wrong. They could be wrong by a small margin like in 2016 but if Trump wins, no way it'll be by a landslide. It'll be very close!

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk
            100% correct, it’s a tight race for potus
            It’s a distraction, the real issues are house and senate races
            If they turn blue, it will lame duck whoever wins potus race
            Biden will be hamstring with investigation and impeached
            It’s just a mess

Comment

I'm not going to make a prediction about poll accuracy and as closely as I follow politics I'm notoriously bad about divining how the electorate will vote. I think the argument that there is a huge but silent amount of Trump support is a compelling one and I hope it's true. However I hesitate to find confidence in the Trump enthusiasm I see around me. I am reminded of a story from after Nixon's landslide victory in 1972. Pauline Kael, who was a writer for The New Yorker and a stereotypical Manhattan upper-crust liberal, reportedly said "I cannot believe Richard Nixon won - I know a lot of people and not one of them voted for him" I don't want to be in similar echo chamber. We may not know many Biden supporters and the polls may be wrong but they are out there in the tens of millions. I don't think Texas will flip blue but we have been going that direction for a good while. We all know that the 4 major metro areas are now all at least purple if not outright blue.
              Last edited by jerp; 10-30-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

My hope is that since Harris county went blue at the mid-terms because of the Beto push, and the residents of Harris county being so totally disgusted with the way the DemoKrauts have governed, they will come to their senses and vote the dang crooks out... Don't know if it will happen, but I can say that every sign points to it happening... Even Da Ho didn't get a rousing reception from the citizenry outside the other elected Krauts when she was in town... Lots of Trump signs/flags in the "wards" and near downtown inside "the loop"... Never seen that before... If Houston turns back red, the DemoKrauts don't stand a chance of flipping Texas (this term anyway)...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  My hope is that since Harris county went blue at the mid-terms because of the Beto push, and the residents of Harris county being so totally disgusted with the way the DemoKrauts have governed, they will come to their senses and vote the dang crooks out... Don't know if it will happen, but I can say that every sign points to it happening... Even Da Ho didn't get a rousing reception from the citizenry outside the other elected Krauts when she was in town... Lots of Trump signs/flags in the "wards" and near downtown inside "the loop"... Never seen that before... If Houston turns back red, the DemoKrauts don't stand a chance of flipping Texas (this term anyway)...
                  Harris isn’t turning red , I was just there and every vehicle in our parking lot with USA or sticker on it was looted, hundreds of people were terrifying people riding on dirt bikes and atv’s blocking traffic and throwing bottles and stuff but you live in that cesspool and know better than this country life man

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                    Harris isn’t turning red , I was just there and every vehicle in our parking lot with USA or sticker on it was looted, hundreds of people were terrifying people riding on dirt bikes and atv’s blocking traffic and throwing bottles and stuff but you live in that cesspool and know better than this country life man

No sir I do NOT live in that cesspool. I got out. I spend a lot of time unfortunately in Harris county as my office is there. I'm not in Houston proper, but close enough to get the stench on me. It may not go red, but I am hopeful that it will be purple enough to give Trump and the national candidates a Repulsican victory. Harris itself may remain blue... there are a lot of dumbasses in Harris county, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      No sir I do NOT live in that cesspool. I got out. I spend a lot of time unfortunately in Harris county as my office is there. I'm not in Houston proper, but close enough to get the stench on me. It may not go red, but I am hopeful that it will be purple enough to give Trump and the national candidates a Repulsican victory. Harris itself may remain blue... there are a lot of dumbasses in Harris county, no doubt.
                      I hear you the stench of San Antonio and Austin has been here awhile in Kenndall county

Comment

OP, I have to say sometimes I get overwhelmed with the media and people who only watch/ listen/ read MSM, but then I try to find the truth. The rally pictures, Trump parades, excitement really convinces me.

Try looking up The Truth on YouTube. Candace Owen's and several others host the channel and really get to the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                          OP, I have to say sometimes I get overwhelmed with the media and people who only watch/ listen/ read MSM, but then I try to find the truth. The rally pictures, Trump parades, excitement really convinces me.

Try looking up The Truth on YouTube. Candace Owen's and several others host the channel and really get to the truth.
                          X2 on this.

Also, it's worth mentioning that apparently a lot of large metro areas are preparing for chaos/riots next week after election day. Isn't that another way of saying they are preparing for a Trump victory?

Whether the polls are right or wrong. One thing in my opinion is certain. Biden voter enthusiasm seems very low as compared to Trump. Heck, it seems pretty low compared to Hillary and extremely low as compared to when Obama was running. If I'm not mistaken, back in 2016, Hillary lost a couple swing States by margins that were lower than the estimated decrease in democrat voter turn-out. In other words, getting the base motivated and out to vote is extremely important and I just don't see that motivation coming out of the Biden campaign.

Comment

Don’t get complacent. Go vote in person. Only poll that matters is after the election.

Comment

Originally posted by TradHunter View Post
                              Don’t get complacent. Go vote in person. Only poll that matters is after the election.
                              you got that right!!

Comment

Working...
                              X