No announcement yet.

Boazman's Quatro B Ranch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How close is this ranch to the old Truelove Bowhunting Ranch?

Comment

Bozams Ranch

I'm going at the end of March, hope it as good as everyone is saying.

Comment

How far are you shooting out of the tree stands.

Comment

Pelletboy, I will be there Mar 30 -April 3, coming down from Michigan.

Comment

I shot last year and this year anywhere from 8 yards to 30 yards.

Comment

I took a customer out there before bowseason and we had a blast. The place was full of animals and I don't think I sat for more than 15 minutes without something to look at. Plenty of hogs. Caleb is a heck of a nice guy. You wont be disappointed.

Comment

Hey BowBuck2 how's going? I just wanted to tell you that I got a new Bow, Hoyt Superhawk. Didn't want to spend the big money like you guys. I shot Martin, BowTech PSE and Matthews and really like the Hoyt.

Comment

Sent you a PM

Originally posted by Pelletboy View Post
                  Hey BowBuck2 how's going? I just wanted to tell you that I got a new Bow, Hoyt Superhawk. Didn't want to spend the big money like you guys. I shot Martin, BowTech PSE and Matthews and really like the Hoyt.

Comment

Did you guys hunt Baozmans stands or take your own?

Comment

We broght both. Boazman's does not have any of their own ground blinds. I like the option in case of weather. We set up our blinds near their elevated stands once we knew where the animals were moving.
                      Also, I would highly suggest that you move their existing ladder stands and hide them as best as you can.

Comment

3 of my boys and I are headed there may 27th. We are getting excited. Getting current feedback is really feeding the fire. Bowbuck, could you email me the map you posted? I can't read it after I enlarge it.

Comment

Comment

That map is far better than the hand drawn one I made. It came from the picture in the bunkhouse I believe. Hunting dad I PM'd you.

Comment

This sounds like a great place to hunt. A buddy of mine mentioned this place a few weeks ago.....

Comment

Originally posted by huntingdad View Post
                                3 of my boys and I are headed there may 27th. We are getting excited. Getting current feedback is really feeding the fire. Bowbuck, could you email me the map you posted? I can't read it after I enlarge it.
                                Please update us on your hunt. I am going the 7-11th of June.

Comment

Working...
                                X