No announcement yet.

If you have Directv read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been on hold for 20mins. I might have to call in the morning.

Comment

Anyone else getting emails about DirectTv rate changes in January?

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
        Anyone else getting emails about DirectTv rate changes in January?

Yep mine up $4 a month but I got $65 off and fixing cancel hbo until GOT next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got some discounts a month ago for equipment upgrades. They didn't have any additional discounts for me but are sending me a $100 Visa gift card.

Comment

Thanks! Just saved $60 a month for 12 months and free Showtime for 4 months

Comment

Well I called ....
              . I've been with DTV since the mid 80s back when they were primestar . I have every sport package and every channel they have to offer other than the play boy type channels. I have the 2017 genius system installed with ultra 4 k as well. My bill went from $200.00 to $ 79.00 for a full year .
              Just wanted to say thanks sir .

Comment

Just got 50 off and nfl Sunday ticket free for two months!

Comment

Thanks! I just got $40 off for 1 year and Showtime for 6 months free! Thank you so much, may you and your family Have A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year !

Comment

Been on hold for 10 minutes so far.

ETA- after 18 minutes I was just about to give up. Go to take a leak, phone sitting on bathroom counter. Guess who picks up mid stream?

I did get $50 a month off though.
                    Last edited by bearintex; 12-13-2017, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Wife said it worked for us. She said this was the first time I wasn't just wasting time and money being on the green screen.

Comment

Wife called, she finally got the $50.00/month/year deal but there was a lot of hem hawing on their end and assertiveness on hers. They started out with $14.99 month for 6 months

Comment

I called in a couple of months ago and got 2 promotions totalling $50 off for a year. I didn't figure I could get another one but I called anyway, and got another $50 off and Cinemax for 6 months. Looks like I'll save $1200 dollars over about 16 months.

Comment

Thanks for posting....my bill went down to $23. Love it!

Comment

We got $60 off of each account and some free channels with no hassle ! Thank you !

Comment

Now I know why they are giving the discount. January 21 the prices are going up. I just got an email from them.

Comment

Working...
                                X