BROWNWOOD TX - Daughter/SNL Need A Place To Rent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BROWNWOOD TX - Daughter/SNL Need A Place To Rent

As the title states, my daughter, son-n-law, and grand daughter are moving to the Brownwood/Early area and are looking for a place to rent. They would prefer a house to rent, but an apartment can serve just as well for now.

Are there any of my TBH brethren in the area that might know of anything that's available and in a decent area? Also recommendations on where to stay away from would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance folks, this move has taken us all by surprise!

Just FYI... any 2 br in the area is going for around $1000/mo.
    Best I can do is let you know my fav real estate prof... Nesa Setzler.
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

She is awesome and will be a great help!

E

Comment

I would prefer Early over Brownwood schools.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys!

Comment

Maybe Coleman also

Comment

No, it’ll either be Brownwood or Early.

Comment

Really not a bad area in those two cities. Atleast not that I am aware of.

Comment

Inventory is super low. Good luck.

Strange I think you can pick any school to go to in the area regardless of where you live

Comment

Most all areas are good. My kids go to Early and they love it. How old is the grand daughter? I have 2 girls in school and another to start in 1 year. Finding a rent house will be tough. Early has a few new apartment complexes but I have no idea on price.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                    Most all areas are good. My kids go to Early and they love it. How old is the grand daughter? I have 2 girls in school and another to start in 1 year. Finding a rent house will be tough. Early has a few new apartment complexes but I have no idea on price.
                    Lol, my grand-daughter's not even two yet....but she's growing by leaps and bounds!

Comment

Working...
                    X