Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New gun.

Might not be a good idea.

Byrna HD Personal Security Device is a Launcher for OC & CS Pepper Balls. This is a Non-Lethal option for Self defense. Big thanks to Getzone.com for their H...

that looks like the worst company to work for lol

Comment

Lol.

Comment

That is a terrible idea!

Comment

That is hilarious nothing like sucking in a little CS to clear and cure what ails you.

Comment

I died laughing at about the 7:20 mark. Pretty cool LTL option.

Comment

Robbie didn't think that through.

Comment

I wonder if they've ever had one explode in the barrel. That would be a real situation right there.

Comment

Better than nothing at all. Kinda like it, would be fun at a outdoor party after a few drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                    That is hilarious nothing like sucking in a little CS to clear and cure what ails you.
                    Heck, that ain’t even the good stuff. The Army had the primo gas. Lol.

Comment

CS or CN. I've done both in training. Takes some getting used to. CN is a biatch. CS ain't so bad once you had it a few times but it sure makes my neck burn and itch.

Comment

To someone unaware, hearing that shot and getting hit by the kinetic round will probably feel like your being shot and set off panic and hopefully the "flight" response. Its not a terrible idea and pepperball guns are pretty commonplace and have their uses. Just seems like in most situations where you are in fear and justified in using this you'd probably want a real gun.

Comment

If I get in a spot where it would come to using that I might as well be using the 147gr HST's lol

Comment

Working...
                          X