Liberty Hill vs Crosby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberty Hill vs Crosby

Anyone else watching this. Heck of a game. Im gonna have a heart attack.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m speechless after that one. What an ending...

Comment

Great game, heart break fumble going for two to win! They had a great season, especially moving up to 5A.

Comment

Tough way to lose that game but definitely the right call. The hole was there, but bad luck! Was really pulling for those guys and for Coach Walker. I never played for the guy, but I went through plenty with him during off-season workouts we were worked into (I played baseball). Not sure I’ve ever met a more intense person regarding high school athletics and it would have been a hell of story to win it all for him. Prayers for his family.
        Last edited by mzurovec; 01-08-2021, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Who won? . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
            Who won? . .
            Crosby did. Liberty Hill went for 2 in overtime to win but fumbled the ball. 62-61. Good highlight videos on youtube.

Comment

That game was crazy!

Comment

Both teams played their hearts out. What a game.

Both teams were/are playing for more than football. LH lost their coach to cancer this year and one of the player for Crosby (#57) lost a 2-1/2 yo nephew in a terrible drowning. They are close friends of ours and the community has really pulled around this family is a special kind of way. If you notice there are signs that say “do it for Sloan” and “it’s a great day for a miracle” in the stands. Sloan was the name of the boy who died and the fb prayer group was called “it’s a great day for a miracle”. Special games for both teams!

Comment

I’m agreeing with y’all, one of the most exciting high school football games I have ever watched.

Rwc

Comment

I just happened to catch the high school playoff highlights earlier this week and saw Crosby was still in it, didn’t realize they were going to be this good this year. May have to go watch the next game! Glad to see some local teams still in the mix
                    Who will they get next week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      I just happened to catch the high school playoff highlights earlier this week and saw Crosby was still in it, didn’t realize they were going to be this good this year. May have to go watch the next game! Glad to see some local teams still in the mix
                      Who will they get next week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Aledo

Comment

Have family that lives in liberty hill and their sons went through that program, but also have ties to Crosby as I know their coaches wife from way back.
                        Glad for Crosby to have this kind of showing. If I heard right, this is their first state championship to play in since 1960.

Comment

Working...
                        X