Who Uses a ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Uses a ...

Bi-pod on the main hunting rifle (excluding predators), and which model?

And ..... go!!!

I don’t hunt with guns anymore but I think I used the Harris. Safe hunting.

Comment

Some blinds I used to hunt had a bench that I shot off of used an old Harris

Comment

Run a Harris 6-9 with notched legs and rotates.

Comment

I have two I switch out depending where I'm hunting. Both Harris. One 6-9" and the other 13-27" and each rotate side to side. While in WY the last 2 weeks I was hunting badlands type area with nothing but sage so I used the taller one as I had to get above the sage. Where I normally hunt CO I can easily get away with the shorter one.

Comment

I have a couple of Harris bipods which are good for the money. One atlas which is great but heavy and spendy.

I recently bought a magpul which I'm really liking. I find it a great compromise of weight, performance and cost. I have it on my APR 30 nosler and have shot .5 or better moa to 600 yards and used it to shoot a Red hind at 610 yards with J-J Matt in the panhandle.

Time to upgrade your shooting stability with Magpul's M-LOK bipods, perfect for precision shooting. Browse and shop now at Magpul' rifle bipods.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Who Uses a ...

I’m cheap. This is the one I use on my 6.5PRC APR. I like it better than the Caldwell bipods for sure. It’s good enough for a 6” group at 800yds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is my preference. Rock solid.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I run a Magpul if I think I’ll be prone attached to MLOK on my rifle. Quick deployment, rotates and tilts.

Or if I’m going to be standing or sitting I use my Hog Saddle and Pigg Tripod. (Cheaper option would be the Bog Pod Tripod)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m using an Atlas.

Comment

All my rifles use Atlas BT46 bipods. Never know when you’ll need it so they stay on.

Comment

I have several Harris bi-pods of different lengths and styles. However, what I use the most these days is the Primos Jim Shockey Edition Tri-pod.

Comment

Harris Bi-pod 13-27 most of the time

Comment

I still run a couple Harris with notched legs and tilt features.

But now run Atlas on my rifles I reach for on a regular basis.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I use a BOG bipod to support the rear end of the rifle when hunting from a blind. The forend goes on a bag on the windowsill.

Comment

Working...
                              X