Which one to shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one to shoot?

This 8 point looks to be a shooter. More than likely try to let my sister shoot for her first deer if she doesn't get mule deer in Wyoming.

12 point I call Splitz. He really improved over last year. Split brows 2 years in a row now. Going to be tough letting him walk. He should be a monster next year. Any score guess?
    Attached Files

Really hard to guess age or score with those pictures but the split brow buck sure looks nice

Comment

I think I’d take the buck in the bottom picture. The one with his head down.

Comment

I would shoot the tall 8 and let the split brow spread his genes some more if you are confident he will be around next year.

Comment

That big 8 looks legit. But then I like big 8s.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
            I would shoot the tall 8 and let the split brow spread his genes some more if you are confident he will be around next year.
            Not a bad plan, but the split brow will be hard to pass. Looks like the 8 is mature, split brow probably is also but hard to tell from that pic. Looks like you have another pretty decent 8 to replace him 9in the second pic) if you shoot the big 8.

Comment

Holy splitz

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Could just be the night time picture quality, but that 8 looks very mature with short legs, pot belly and swayed back. Definitely needs some other pictures to really evaluate but just based on this, I'd say he's significantly older than the 12.

Comment

good problem to have

Comment

Working...
                    X