X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is she?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Probably a self-banning.. Sometimes you just have to step away and do some regrouping/thinking.
      / dove hunting

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
        I bet him that when Biden takes office he leaves for a year and if Trump remains in office I leave.
        I already told him he doesn't need to leave. I think he got suckered into the Q nonsense and thought Trump would retain office.
        I sorta remember all that hyperbole.......it was literally embarrassing to read all that. Hope is well.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          I sorta remember all that hyperbole.......it was literally embarrassing to read all that. Hope is well.
          Not as embarrassing as watching mumbles read end quote, crap his pants and call his sister his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
            I bet him that when Biden takes office he leaves for a year and if Trump remains in office I leave.
            I already told him he doesn't need to leave. I think he got suckered into the Q nonsense and thought Trump would retain office.
            What happened to your avatar?

Comment

Well I hope he is just taking a year off assuming he lost that bet that was mentioned.

Been a couple more months now.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                Not as embarrassing as watching mumbles read end quote, crap his pants and call his sister his wife.
                LOL...mumble mumble mumble....Cornpop!

Comment

He post wood slices on Craigslist SA sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                  X