• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tag

Comment

Tagged.

Comment

Anyone else try this product? I just bought a new to me camper. It's not leaking yet, but I thought I would coat it any way.

Comment

I got a FEMA trailer, 32' Monoco something or nother. Its kinda rough and had quit a few leaks, mainly over door, corners and around edges. It was bad enough in a couple places that you could see the wood where the rubber membrane had deteriorated off. Got trailer about 2 yrs ago for FREE, cant beat that price. But I just used white Flex Seal in the quart size can. I tried rolling, then brushing it on and dabbing it around but would get to thin of a coat or i would notice little pin holes. I ended up using a plastic putty scrapper like you would you for sheet rock repair. Dump Flex Seal out of can and spread it with scrapper like icing a cake. You can make it as thin or thick as you want. I havent had a leak since. Has worked well for me.

Comment

Just remember if ya got any cauckin /patches that ya used Silicone /RTV on roof ..Roof sealants wont stick to Silicone...Basically only Silicone will stick to Silicone...Thats RVrs general Rule along with never use Silicone on RV ROOF...ifa got any patchs to do look into ETERNABOND tape its good stuff

I have used Several EPDM roof sealants had good luck too...Mainly get roof prepp and dry and clean...In hot sun is not too good when applying it wants to dry too fast and ya get Snow blinded

Comment

Do you think you could put this on a metal deer stand roof to make it cooler and help with any pinhole leaks?

Comment

You did a good job. I’m due for that soon on mine. Pretty nice to have a shop to do the work in

Comment

Tagging for my new to me ‘78 Holiday Rambler… 🤠

tending the fire,
                  Bob G

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                    You need to make sure that you do not have a EPDM roof first. If you do you will need to use a different product that is made especially for that. The elasto won’t work for epdm roofs.
                    I learned this the hard way.

Comment

Since im about to do this also....if its a TPO roof, then use the elastomeric coating?

Comment

Working...
                      X