Survival packs- what do you carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survival packs- what do you carry?

The lost Hunter thread hit me thinking. What do y’all carry in your packs? I’ve put a compass on my list and to learn to use it.

I also carry
    Extra flash light
    Altoid can filled with cotton balls soaked in Vaseline
    Flint stick and scraper
    Lighter
    Rope
    Water
    Protien bars
    Knife
    Wire brush cutter

All this weighs less than 3 pounds. I’ve never needed it but glad I always had it.

Emergency blanket, glow sticks, waterproof matches, gunshot wound kit (lite), pics of family, whistle, mirror, paracord.

Comment

Coffee

Comment

Warm clothes and a gun. That's about it. But I ain't huntin on thousands of acres either. Often times if I hunt somewhere all I have to do is turn around and walk straight and I'll find where I parked.

Comment

1)Battery pack for charging phone
          2)some way to start a fire
          3)emergency blanket
          4)personal water filtration straw
          5)paracord
          6)Knife
          7)Multi tool
          8)flashlight
          9)a roll of black tape (I taped my thumb back on after almost cutting it of once)
          10) poncho
          11)water
          12)granola bars.

Comment

In my hunting backpack that goes on every hunt with me regardless if it’s on he 70 acre spot or the 10k acres.

Paracord, hand warmers, fire starter, compass, strobe light, water, granola bar, frogtogs, and first aid kit.

This gear just stays in the pouches and never gets messed with much. Main pack is shooting rest bag, head-lamp, hearing protection, binos, extra ammo, and knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X