No announcement yet.

Desert Water Guzzler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember my first chili cook off in Terlingua back in the 70's. I noticed everyone was packing a handgun and thought cool. Then some guy jumps back and draws his revolver and fires twice, people all around. Shot a big rattler right by his truck lmao. I went to my truck and put my pistol on.

Comment

I did just get back from far west tx and the guzzler has held up. Unfortunately the camera had malfunctioned and has been replaced.

There was signs of animals using it, but no good pics. The pump however clogged up do to the clays getting in the water.

Here is a picture of the top of the world.
      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Beautiful! In to see what pictures you get with the new camera.

Comment

Wow that is an incredibly beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Very nice, hope you get pictures coming soon.

Comment

Good luck to everyone with water stations this week. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

Got a few pics back this last trip. Guzzler had water still but my tank is dry. Need some rain.
                Ravens seem to be the first to find the water, as well a coyote which seems like he is more interested in the birds than the water.

The guzzler is just out of picture in the lower right side of this sun rise picture. There is good signs that the javelina are coming up the wash to the water. I need to get a color charger for the battery on the cam since I have been getting a lot of wind movement pics and battery being drained before I get back. Come on Rain.

Comment

Thanks for update.

Comment

Beautiful. God's country out there.

Comment

Keep them pics coming and hope you catch a rain to add water to your tank.

Rwc

Comment

The pic with the raven cutting back is pretty cool

Comment

cool idea. What is the groundwater situation out there? Could you drill a well and put it on solar?

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                            cool idea. What is the groundwater situation out there? Could you drill a well and put it on solar?
                            You could drill 1000 plus and not hit water out there. It’s few and far between.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                              The pic with the raven cutting back is pretty cool
                              X2

Ole Wile E. just needs to go lay in the shade until a "beep, beep" comes in for a drink.

Comment

Working...
                              X